Season 2 Part 1 OC update: Khiry Cleveland

Me: Alright folks, I have just finished U.A. Sports Festival Arc & now it is time to do a OC update. This is where I add, change, delete, & remain things that happen in Season 1 & decided what is in Season 2 Part 1 for our character. Let's see what will you look into:

Khiry Cleveland

Add

Telekinetic & Telepathy

Telepathy: The power to mentally interact with other minds. Sub-power of Telepathy Manipulation. Technique of Higher Consciousness. 

Telekinetic: The power to move, manipulate or otherwise interact with objects/matter with one's mind. 

Telepathy level
All Basic Level
Mind Reading/Thought Detection: The ability to read/sense the thoughts of others.
Imitative Mind Reading: The ability to verbally mimic the thoughts of others.
Memory Reading: The ability to read the target's memories.
Visual Memory Reading: The ability to see memories of others.
Visual Mind Reading: The ability to see the thoughts of others.
Psychic Communication: The ability to open up secret conversations and relay covert information.
Telepathic Speaking: The ability to speak aloud using only the mind.
Empathy: The ability to interpret the emotions of others.
Telempathy: The ability to communicate through emotions.
Empathic Illusion Casting: The ability to create illusions via empathy.
Visual Empathy: The ability to see emotions of others.

Telekinetic level

Basic Level
Binding: To keep object/being from moving.
Levitation: To lift an object, e.g. raising a pitcher several inches into the air.
Object Calling: To call any object to one's hand.
Orbital Field: To make objects and possibly energy orbit around the user.
Telekinetic Grip: To grasp an object firmly in place, e.g. keeping the tides from washing a friend away.
Telekinetic Maneuver: To alter an object's directional course, e.g. changing what number a dice lands on or deflect an opponent attack.
Telekinetic Pull/Push: To pull objects towards the user or to push objects away from the user, e.g. yanking a book off a shelf or sliding a cup across a table.
Attraction Field: To cause surrounding objects to be drawn towards the user.
Aversion Field: To cause surrounding objects, especially projectiles, to avoid the user's immediate location.
Repulsion Field: To cause surrounding objects to be moved away from the user at a variable speed and intensity.
Telekinetic Strike: To exert pressure and kinetic energy from a distance to strike a target, either to repel or damage it.

Advanced Level
Object Manipulation: To alter an object's inner workings, e.g. unlocking a door.
Animation: Give motion to motionless items by focusing your mind power through it.
Radar: To "see" one's surroundings using telekinesis, e.g. sensing a target from a distance.
Simultaneous Interaction: To interact with multiple objects at a time.
Telekinetic Attacks: To release/use telekinesis to various attacks.
Telekinetic Aura: Possess powerful telekinetic extension fields from oneself.
Telekinetic Combat: To use telekinesis in physical combat.
Telekinetic Constructs: To create weapons, objects, and creatures out of telekinetic energy.
Telekinetic Destruction: To make an object explode, e.g. blowing up a table.
Telekinetic Solidification: To solidify telekinetic energy/force, possibly to create various objects.
Vibration Emission: To emit powerful vibrations strong enough to make objects shatter, i.e. a sonic boom.

Telepathy Limitations

Limitations

Does not work on mindless beings (such as corpses, animated objects, robots, etc.).
Cannot work on users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant), Psychic Immunity (impervious) or Indomitable Will.
May be limited to a certain range to work, including touch only.
May be limited to a certain number of targets at a time.
May be constantly active and have to constantly hear thoughts.
Since the user constantly hears thoughts, this power becomes ineffective in large crowds.
May get overwhelmed by too many thoughts.
May be limited to the thought(s) which the target is currently thinking.
May be limited to reading either thoughts or memories.
May not be able to read impulsive actions.
Users of Divided Mind may be hard to process due to multiple patterns of mind.Some minds may be overwhelming to the user.
May not understand informations perceived.
May be hijacked and/or overpowered by higher users.
May require concentration.

Telekinetic Limitations

Telekinesis Immunity
May not affect users of Indomitable Will.
Psionic to Telekinesis Negation, and Psychic Energy Absorption can negate this power.
May not be able to create/generate matter/objects.
May only be capable of moving objects they could physically move.
Might be unable or only able to move certain objects.
May be able to affect only targets that they can physically perceive or that are within a certain range and distance from them.
May only be able to manipulate targets of a certain number, size, or weight at once.
User may not be able to affect objects above a certain momentum or that are already moving.
An opponent with greater physical strength than the user's mental strength may break free, or even be immune to the ability altogether.
Might be weakened, nullified or interrupted by stress, fear, distractions, disbelief, lack of confidence, and willpower, etc.
Might be linked to or unwittingly triggered by emotions, thoughts, dreams, causing the user to be unable to control or possibly even access their ability.
May require intense amounts of concentration, focus, and mental effort to use properly, preventing the user from being able to perform other tasks at the same time, to the point where the user may be completely unable to move while using the ability.
Use of the ability may be channeled through the motion of the eyes, hands, or fingers and the user may need to perform specific gestures to utilize the ability, such as touch their heads, meaning that their abilities could be nullified if the user is unable to move their bodies or visualize their target.
User may not have control over the speed of which the target moves.
Might be physically or psychologically fatiguing, straining, or even crippling for the user, with the user either bleeding from the nose or eyes, falling unconscious, entering a coma, or even dying from the mental effort of using the ability.
May not be able to manipulate magic-based matters/energies.
Could be ineffective against those who control themselves at fundamental levels.

Change

None

Delete

His blind glasses

Remain

Everything else