Episode 11: Game Over

((Note: Play again, guys. Sorry. I can't stop myself from saying it. Anyway, the month of June has a deadline for me to finished the story. Let's do this!))

Kiyoshi is flying Izuku, Tsuyu, & Mineta to the ground near the Shipwreck zone. Kiyoshi is close to the ground, allowing Tsuyu & Izuku to land on as they turn to him, as he land as well.

Mineta: I thought you are carrying us to the others

Kiyoshi: I have limits on how long I can stay airborne, & if I have more people riding on me, it quickly shortens my time.

Izuku: We were lucky that was all of them...

As Izuku is muttering about what transpired, Kiyoshi looked at him in demeanor.

Kiyoshi: I see when Khiry said he will mutter to himself out loud.

Tsuyu: Midoriya, stop that. It's scary.

Izuku, Kiyoshi, & Mineta look at Tsuyu as she turn & look at Izuku.

Tsuyu: Rather than reflecting back, shouldn't you think about what to do next?

Izuku: Y-You're right. Anyway, we should make getting help our top priority. It would be best to avoid the central plaza as we head toward the exit.

Kiyoshi: He's right.

Kiyoshi uses his spiritual gaze to sense the Location of Aizawa.

Kiyoshi: Looks like Mr. Aizawa took some of the villains at the plaza.

Izuku(Mind): But there are too many villains. Of course, Mr. Aizawa is trying to suppress them...

Izuku: ...but I think he overexerted himself by jumping into crowd of villains to protect us.

Tsuyu & Mineta gasped at what he saying.

Mineta: Wait, Midoriya, don't tell me you...

Kiyoshi: He's not.

Izuku, Tsuyu, Mineta look at the Kiyoshi.

Kiyoshi: I am.

Mineta: Stupid, stupid, stupid!

Izuku: You're not thinking of doing anything that'll get in his way?

Kiyoshi: No, but I can lessen his load even by a little... We had our first win in our first battle. That was where we were mistaken. We were under the illusion that our powers could actually work against the enemy. But, Izuku... your blind friend... What Quirk does he have?

Izuku kept looking at him & think if it is ok if he could tell Khiry's Quirk to him.

Meanwhile in the landscape
Shoto: "Scatter you & kill you," huh?

Shoto exhaled his breath.

Shoto: I hate to say this, but you just look like guys with Quirks they didn't know what to do with.

Shoto is started walking towards the group of villains.

Villain #2: Th-This guy... The instant we warped here...

Villain #3: Is he really a kid?

Villain #4: O-Ow...

Shoto started to remember about the blue haired man. As another villain comes out of hiding, Shoto step the freeze him in place & dodge an attack as he grab the staff & freeze it, revealing another villain trying to attack from behind.

Shoto(Mind): ...but a closer look shows that the pawns they prepared for us were just a ragtag bunch of thugs.

Shoto pull the staff, causing the villain from behind to fall.