Episode 32: Everyone's Internships

((Note: 2 more Episodes before the Final Exam Arc & 7 more for the Movie. I will need some time to write the movie. But, I will squeeze it in 2022 stories. Let’s do this!))

Izuku is still in the hospital, looking at the news on his phone.

Izuku(Mind): Two days since the Hosu incident, & five days since we started our internships… Since my injuries from Stain were not fully healed yet, I was in hospital bed. On the news, the hero killer was the talk of the town. When nine pro heroes & four high school students came across the hero killer, Endeavor & Blue Shogun rushed over & took care of the situation. That was the official story released by the police.  Just as the person from the police said, Iida, Todoroki, Cleveland & my names were not made public, & our injuries were explained away as accidents that happened during our internships. The night Iida got the results of the examination of his injured arms, he went back with his mom to his parents’ house. As for Todoroki, who had relatively light injuries…

Flashback brought to you by Chibi Izuku in the hospital gown

Shoto: I will return to my internship.

Izuku: To Endeavor’s place?

Shoto: I want to learn what I can from him. Besides, they said he defeated the hero killer even though he didn’t actually do it. I want to see his expression.

Shoto then left to continue to his internship.

Present Day brought to you by Chibi Shoto

Izuku then relief a sigh.

Izuku(Mind): You become kind of mean when it comes to Endeavor, huh, Todoroki?

Izuku then look into the sky as he think about the rest.

Izuku(Mind): I’m sure everyone else is working hard right now.

Meanwhile
Miles & Khiry, who already transformed into their demon form as they clash their fist as Mirko & Kuduo watched from afar. Mirko then check the timer in her hands & as they lock their hands to test of strength, the five minutes are up, causing both boys’ transformation to ended, as they then feel powerless. They sat down as Miles & Khiry breath heavily.

Miles: You did good. I’m proud of you. Let’s wait three minutes to see if you can deactivated my transformation.

Khiry: Does power deactivation works like that?

Kuduo: Power Deactivation is the ability to forcefully deactivate any source of superpowers whether from superhumans or from powerful objects, preventing them from being used. Unlike Power Erasure this simply turns off the target’s powers rather then removing them, and unlike Power Negation, it simply shuts down powers but is effective even if the targets aren’t within range.

Mirko: However… it can be undone with Power Activation, it may be temporary, & It only prevents the activation of powers, not their effects.

Kuduo: I.E. Sis. I have found out one day, where I can’t turn out those who have a mutation Quirk.

Khiry: Oh.

Meanwhile
Bakugo & Best Jeanist are patrolling the rounds.

Best Jeanist: It is possible that the villains who were inspired by the Hosu Incident other day will become more active. Even though this is just a patrol, don’t let your guard down.

Bakugo: Right.

Best Jeanist: This is sudden, but here’s a question. Patrols are meant to deter villains from committing crimes, but they also have a secondary effect. What is it?