Episode 49: One For All

((Note: The battle of All Mind's body. Let’s do this!!))

All Might(Mind): My origin…

Teen Toshinori: I want to make a world where everyone can smile & live together. A symbol is necessary for that to happen.

Woman hero: A symbol?

Teen Toshinori: A Symbol of Peace… The reason crime in this country isn’t decreasing is that the citizens have no support… They have no pillar they can rely on. That’s why I will become that pillar.

The woman gasp.

Woman Hero: Is that why you want to be a hero? Even though you’re Quirkless?

Teen Toshinori: Yes.

The woman then chuckled.

Nana: Toshinori Yagi… right? You’re really funny. You’re crazy.

All Mind(Mind): My origins…

A little girl with rabbit ears then run into a teenage woman’s girl.

Little Girl: Hey, Kuduo!

Little girl then run up to Kuduo as she then turn to her.

Kuduo: Yeah, Rumi. What is it?

Rumi: Let both be a Hero team! The Brain & Brawn Bad Girl Duo!

Kuduo: That name needs works.

Rumi: I will be up there along with my big sister!

Kuduo then chuckled.

Kuduo: Don’t worried. We will still team up no matter what.

Present Day brought to you by Chibi Rumi

The streets are flowed as Gaku, Momo, & Shoto are in the crowd while Shoto is on the phone.

Shoto: Midoriya, are you okay over there?

Izuku: Yeah! How about you guys? Were you able to make a clean escape?

Shoto: I think so. We escape from behind. The pros are giving us evacuation instructions.

Izuku: Good! We’re in front of the station. Looks like we’re out of the range of that shockwave. Our recovery was successful!

Bakugo: Listen. You didn’t reduce me, okay? You all just happened to be the best escape route.

Khiry: One of two best escape route.

Eijiro: Nice Decision!

Iida: Khiry, what do you mean, “One of two best escape route?”

Khiry: One word: Teleportation.

Bakugo: Couldn’t you just do that with you & me? Haven’t you teleported more than one person or object?

Khiry: Objects? Yes. People? You kind of got me.

Bakugo: We didn’t want to get in All Might’s & All Mind’s way.

Izuku(Mind): Yeah… We’d get in the way. This was the best we could do in this situation. Even Gran Torino’s & Blue Shogun’s here.

Izuku then heard the helicopter headed that way.

Izuku(Mind): We made the right decision, didn’t we? It was okay, right? All Might & All Mind…

All For One: You really are similar…to the previous One For All successor, Nana Shimura.