Episode 15: Roaring Sport Festival

((Note: back to the superpower society. Let’s do this.))

Izuku(Narrated): The world has become a superhuman society, & about 80% of the world’s population now has some kind of special trait. In this world swirling with chaos, the profession that everyone once dreamed about & admired came into the limelight. Heroes of justice fighting villains & saving people from distress. Yes, this is the story of how Khiry & I became the greatest hero.

((Note: Back with the past, read episode 14 please.))

Izuku: “I am here"… But how…?

All Might: You know the sports festival system, right?

Izuku: Yes, of course!

Khiry: Sports festival system? What’s that?

Izuku: The support, business, general studies, & hero course come together & fight through preliminary games of different types by class year. The students who make it through face off in the finals. It’s a round-robin tournament divided by grade.

All Might: That’s right! In other words, you can sell yourself with everything you’ve got!

Izuku: Right…

All Might cough up blood, causing him to flip the couch. Izuku then panicked a bit.

Izuku: I mean, what you say is absolutely correct!

Izuku then started back muttering.

Izuku(mutter): But honestly, it’s kind of hard to get completely into it right after what just happened… Besides, All Might is already teaching me, so I’m not as motivated to stand out at the sports festival… In the first place, I don’t think I can stand out in my current state, & I did terribly in the fitness tests…

All Might: No one’s better at sprouting nonsense than you!

Khiry: It’s true.

Izuku: Nonsense?

All Might look at Izuku.

All Might: Those who always aiming for the top, & those who aren’t. That slight difference in attitudes will have a big impact once you go out into society.

Izuku looked down a bit.

All Might: I understand how you feel, and this is more for me than for you. I won’t force you. However, I hope you won’t forget how you felt back at the beach park.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Izuku

It is 3:20 PM, Class 1-A is about to leave until they see a bunch of students in front of their door, causing Khiry to nervously shake.

Ochaco: Wh… Wh-What's going on?

Izuku looked at Khiry.

Izuku: Khiry, just calm down.

Iida: What business do you have with Class 1-A?

Mineta: We can’t get out! What'd you come here for, anyway?

Bakugo walked forward to the group.

Bakugo: Scouting out the enemy, small fry. We’re the ones who made it out of the villains’ attack.

Mineta pointed at Bakugo, while looking at Izuku & Khiry.

Izuku: That’s Kacchan in neutral.

Bakugo: They probably wanna check us out before the sports festival.

Bakugo stands in front of the group, as they get a bit nervous.