Episode 5: What Can I Do for Now

((Note: Time to reveal my friends OC. Let's do this))

The teacher are looking at the score of the faux villains test with Bakugo having 77 villains points, but 0 rescue points, making him 1st of the 10 test takers.

U.A. Teacher #1: The cumulative results for the practical exam are out! I can't believe he got 1st place with no rescue points.

U.A. Teacher #2: The faux villains acquire their targets & draw near them. In the second half, as others were slowing down, he used his flashy Quirk to keep bringing them close & then counterattacking. It's the result of his toughness.

U.A. Teacher #3: In contrast, there's the 7th place student with 0 villain points.

U.A. Teacher #2: There have been other examinees who took on the large villain in the past, but it's been a while since I last saw someone blow it away.

U.A. Teacher #4: But to suffer such a serious injury from his own attack… It's like he's a young child whose Quirk just manifested.

One of the U.A. teacher is leaning toward a wall, looking concerned about Izuku.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Khiry wielding Cerberus

All Might is standing at the clean park, waiting for Izuku.

Izuku(Narrated): The night after I opened my acceptance letter, that person contacted me.

Izuku quickly ran to the park, All Might heard the footsteps & turn around to hear Izuku breathing. When he stop, he has tears in his

Izuku: All Might!

All Might coughed up a bit of blood.

All Might: Who's that?!

Man #1: All Might?

Woman #1: No way! Where?

All Might panicked.

All Might(Whispered): Repeat after me. “I had the wrong person.”

Izuku: Oh, I had the wrong person!

Man #1: Aw, what?

Woman #1: I was hoping to see him…

Both All Might & Izuku sighed out off relief.

All Might: Congrats on getting accepted.

Izuku: Th-Th-Thank you very much!

Izuku gave All Might a high five.

All Might: Just so you know, I didn't tell the school about my connection to you. You're the type that would think that's cheating, right? I wasn't one of the judges.

Izuku bow his head to All Might.

Izuku: Th-Thank you for your concern!

Izuku gasped a bit because he just remembered something.

Izuku: But I was surprised to find out that you were a teacher at U.A. So that's why you came here, huh? I mean, your agency is in Roppongi in Minato, Tokyo at—

All Might: Stop that!

Izuku stopped about what is he saying. All Might looked back at the sea.

All Might: I couldn't tell anyone before the school announced it. I just happened to be offered a job from U.A. when I was searching for a successor.

Izuku just remembered that he was looking for a successor.