Episode 24: Fight on, Iida

((Note: we are approaching near the end of the U.A. Sports Festival Arc. Time to find the rest of the fights winners. Let’s do this.))

The crowd are still surprised at the result.

Male Hero #1: Todoroki was eliminated in the quarterfinals, huh?

Male Hero #2: Yaoyorozu egged the other guy on, then defeat him…

Female Hero #1: You mean he didn’t have a plan? He was just provoking him?

Male Hero #3: He want to beat Todoroki? Or lose to him?

Male Hero #4: Either way, that was some crazy power… He is the boy that was the only survivor.

Male Hero #5: He attacked despite that, though.

Male Hero #6: He’s got spirit.

Bakugo then look at Gaku, then at Khiry. He growl a bit. Shoto then get up, see Gaku struggling a bit, then walked toward him. Momo & Khiry look at this. Shoto stand in front of Gaku.

Shoto: Can you stand?

Gaku’s normal eyes look at Shoto.

Gaku: Using Blood Pressure can put a strain on my body. I just need some time.

Shoto use his left arm to grab Gaku’s right arm & put it over his shoulder, hoisting Gaku up on his feet. Momo & Khiry then smiled as both of them then walked out of the arena & into the entrance stadium. They stop to see Endeavor with a smile on his face.

Endeavor: “You’re in my way.” You’re not going to say that? You need to control your left side… You’re just letting it all out, & it’s dangerous. But you have abandoned your childish tantrum & finally become a perfect upgrade of me.

Endeavor then hold out his hand.

Endeavor: After you graduate, come work for me. I’ll lead you down the path of the mighty.

Shoto: There’s no way I can abandoned anything.

Shoto look at his left hand.

Shoto: It’s not something that can be so easily reversed. It’s just… back then…that I forgot about you.

Endeavor gasped.

Shoto: Whether that is a good thing or a bad thing… Whether it is correct or not… I need to think about it.

Shoto then continue walking to take both him & Gaku to Recovery Girl. They made it as Recovery Girl then plant her kiss on Shoto's forehead first to heal his right arm, then on Gaku's forehead to heal his strains, causing him to absorb the blood on his body. Recovery Girl sighed, then look at Gaku.

Recovery Girl: Your mental state…

Gaku: I took my last pill.

Recovery Girl: I see. I advised you to back out the semifinals.

Gaku: I can’t. I promise Ojiro I will win this for him.

Recovery Girl: I see.

Iida, Tsu, Ochaco, & Mineta barge in.

Iida  Tsu, Ochaco, & Mineta: Gaku!

Ochaco: Are you okay?!

Gaku: I’m fine.

Recovery Girl: You’re all so noisy.

Shoto: Is the next match started?

Iida: Since there was a lot of damage to the stage, they’re taking a break to repair it.