Episode 9: Yeah, just do your best, Iida

((Note: Team Sonic Racing day. Let’s do this!))

U.A. High school! The place where you can learn how to become a hero & somehow, be bombarded with the press as Izuku & Khiry are starting to panic(Mostly Khiry) as one of them hold a microphone towards Izuku.

Female Reporter: Hey, you! How are All Might's classes?

Izuku: Uh, excuse me, I have to go to the nurse's office!

The reporter hold her microphone to Khiry.

Female Reporter: You're that person who defeated the sludge villain. How does having All Might as your mentor?

Khiry quickly ran to his to classroom, while the Female Reporter went to another student, Ochaco.

Female Reporter: Will you tell us about what the Symbol of Peace is like as a teacher?

Ochaco: Wh-What he's like? Um… He's very muscular!

The Reporter went to another student, Iida.

Female Reporter: What do you think of All Might as a teacher?

Iida: He made me recognize anew that I attend an educational institution that is the best of the best. Of course, his dignity & character go without saying, but we students are constantly able to see his humorous side. It is a unique opportunity to learn about being a top hero directly from one.

The Female Reporter is now chasing Bakugo.

Female Reporter: Excuse me! Can you tell me about All Migh— Oh? You're the one who was caught by the sludge villain…

That saying actually pissed Bakugo, but he didn't hurt them.

Bakugo: Stop it!

The Female Reporter is trying to get answer from Mr. Aizawa.

Female Reporter: Um, about All Might… Wow, you're scruffy… What's your deal?

Aizawa: He's not on duty today. You are disturbing the classes. Please leave.

Aizawa is started walking towards the school grounds.

Female Reporter: I would like to speak directly with All Might—

Male Reporter: I feel like I've seen him before…

Female Reporter: Don't you think you're too scruffy?

Aizawa(Mind): I can't believe All Mind was able to work as a hero with all this.

Female Reporter: Hey! Just a little time is fine! Just let me see All Might—

Cameraman: Ah, idiot!

As soon as she tried to get close, an alert system pretty much causes the metal plates come up from the ground, blocking their path.