Episode 36: Stripping the Varnish

((Note: Two more episodes before season two will ended. Let’s do this!))

Izuku(Narrated): The fifth match, the exam with Team Uraraka & Aoyama against Thirteen, is in its final stages…

Inside the fifth Practical Exam Area, Ochaco & Yuga are holding on the rail for dear life as Thirteen is using her Quirk.

Ochaco: We were so close!

Thirteen: Oh no, I won’t let you get away!

Ochaco(Mind): This isn’t good. We’ll get caught! Think! Think about how to get out of this! Think! What would Deku do in a time like this…

Yuga: Hey.

Ochaco: Hold on! Right now, I’m—

Yuga: You were thinking about what Izuku Midoriya would do, weren’t you?

Ochaco is looking at Yuga when he found out.

Yuga: Do you…like him?

Ochaco went wide-eyed & blushed. She then made the biggest mistake as she puts her hands on her cheeks, causing her to panicked as she is heading closer to Thirteen. Thirteen deactivated his Quirk as time move slow for them, Ochaco is remembered what Gunhead told her & Gaku. Ochaco went her field mode as she throw a punch, causing Thirteen to dodge as Ochaco grab his arm & push him down.

Thirteen: What?

Yuga: Whee!...& catch!

Yuga activated his Quirk to propelled him & capture Thirteen’s right arm. Ochaco brought the handcuffs & put it on Thirteen.

Ochaco(Mind): What I learned with Gunhead just happened to come in handy right now!

The horn honks signaling they passed.

Robot: Team Aoyama & Uraraka have passed!

Monitor Room
Izuku, Khiry, Kyoshi, & Tsuyu are watching it.

Izuku: Nice judgment, Uraraka! I can’t believe she thought to use her opponent’s power to get in close!

Khiry: Whatever Gunhead taught her really stick in well for her.

Tsuyu: Ribbit… To me, it looked like Ochaco just happened to let go, though…

Izuku: Really?

Kyoshi: Yes. I wonder what she was talking about with Aoyama right before she let go?

Izuku: Who knows? We can’t hear what they’re saying over here.

Khiry: We will probably find it out later.

The door open to reveal Iida, Gaku, & Momo come in as the four look behind them.

Iida: Uraraka passed, huh? I don’t expect any less.

Gaku: Probably thanks to our training with Gunhead.

Khiry: Congratulations, you three.

Tsuyu: Ribbit!

Iida, Momo, & Gaku then nodded.

Iida: Thanks, Class rep.

Khiry: Huh?

Tsuyu: I wonder which team will take the practical exam next?

Momo: The sixth match is Team Ashido & Kaminari.

Khiry: Meaning they’re facing Principal Nezu…oh crap.

Izuku: What’s wrong?

Khiry: The Principal. When I was looking in the teachers’ memories, I was looking at what is their Quirk & how do they use it in fights as well as their weakness to them. I believe when I look into Nezu’s idea for Mina & Kaminari… Let’s just say that… A mouse will outsmart you & always get the cheese.