My Hero Academia: Two Heroes: Act 1

Two Heroes Act 1: The Incredible I-Island
((Note: This act might be long. Anyway, let's do this!!))

All Might is asleep, dreaming about the good old days as he & Izuku are in a plane.

Izuku: All Might! All Might!... All Might!

Izuku then shake All Might as he then wake up.

Toshi: What's the matter, Young Midoriya?

Izuku: We can see it. Look!

Izuku & Toshi are looking at the I-Island from the plane.

Izuku: The artificial moving city inhabited by over 10,000 scientist, I-Island. It's like a dream come true to be able to go to I-Island right at the beginning of summer vacation.

Toshi: I didn't think you'd be that excited. I'm glad I invited you.

Izuku: But it's really okay for me to come with you?

Toshi: There's no need to hold back. The invitation said I can bring a companion.

Izuku: Isn't that usually meant for family-

Toshi hold up a finger to silence Izuku.

Toshi: We are connected by something even thicker than blood, aren't we? The bond of One For All

Izuku: Yes.

Pilot: This plane will soon begin it's descent to I-Island.

Toshi then looked around to see anyone is around, but no one. He then started to buff.

Toshi: Now it's about to get pretty exhausting... Because once I arrive, I...

Toshi then take his clothes off, revealing his hero costume.

All Might: ...must to maintain my muscle form constantly. Now, Young Midoriya, you change too. You asked the school if you can bring the hero costume with you, right?

Izuku: Yes!

((Note: We all know. Let's just get over with.))

Izuku(Narrated): The world has become a superhuman society, & about 80% of the world's population now have some kind of special trait. Fighting against villains using their Quirks for evil & saving people from distress, the profession of hero came to the limelight.

((Note: Please read Season 1 & Season 2 because, I am not doing repeated scenes.))

Izuku(Narrated): But I, Izuku Midoriya, was born without any special trait, & almost gave up my dream of becoming a hero, while my friend, Khiry Cleveland, has both of his parents' special trait, almost made me pass my dream onto him. My life made an about-face on the fateful day that I met the #1 hero, All Might... After I received All Might's Quirk, One For All, My friend & I enrolled in U.A. High School's hero course & he help me started running again toward my dream, standing up to any difficulties & saving people with a smile... in order to become the greatest hero.