Episode 30: Climax

((Note: Well, I guess we are near the end… or are we? Anyway, Let’s do this!))

Iida then remembered how he, Izuku, & Khiry talked about his brother.

Shoto: The only words I can say to you are: Look properly at what you want to be!

Iida(Mind): Ingenium. It is the name of the hero who will defeat you!

Iida(Mind): What kind of hero am I?

Khiry: A boy who is loyal to his brother!

Iida then look at Khiry.

Iida: But I’m being… Protected by my friends… Having them bleed for me…

Iida look at Native then remembered what Stain told him. Khiry & Stain clashed, causing Khiry’s armor to busted as Shoto shoots his fire at them, but they both dodged.

Iida(Mind): Hero Killer: Stain. In order to teach him a lesson, I used my brother’s name. I only saw what was in front of me… I couldn’t see anything except myself…!

Iida then remembered his memory.

Flashback brought to you by Chibi Iida

Tensei: Tenya, you want to be a hero, too?

Young Iida: Yes. You’re cool.

Tensei: What are you, a robot?

Young Iida: Will you tell me something for my future reference? Why do you continue working as a hero?

Tensei: Well, our grandfather & parents were all heroes, so I was expected to be a hero by those around me. Anyway, it’s simple, really.

Young Iida then send him his helmet.

Tensei: If someone sees a lost child, they take the child to the service counter for lost children. I think people like that are the coolest.

Young Iida: Then why didn’t you decide to work at the service counter for lost children?

Tensei: Think about what I’m saying! What are you, a robot?

Tensei then put his hand on Young Iida’s head & pet it.

Tensei: You really take everything literally, huh? You’re way smarter & more athletic than I was at your age, so… Wait a sec. Then that means—If you admire me, Tenya, then I might be an amazing hero.

Tensei laughed.

Present Time brought to you by Chibi Young Iida

Iida is slowly getting his movement.

Iida(Mind): It’s just as you say, Hero Killer.

Izuku: From your right!

Iida(Mind): I’m different from them.

Stain then dodged another Fire blast from Shoto.

Iida(Mind): I’m immature. I can’t hold a candle to them! Even so…

Iida then ball his hand into a fist. Stain then approached to Shoto as Shoto launch a fireball, causing Stain to move.

Stain: Ice & flame.

Shoto(Mind): I’d like to see you dodge this!

Shoto then launched a ice shards towards Stain as Stain dodged them.

Stain: No one’s ever told you? You’re too focused on your Quirk. You’re being careless!

Stain was about to stab Khiry, but the knife broke.