Episode 16: In Their Own Quirky Ways

((Note: Finally, continuing this series. Let’s do this.))

Present Mic: The U.A. sports festival first-year stage qualifier! The first game is an obstacle course race! It’s a cruel chicken race where anything goes as long as you stay on course!

Present Mic almost hit Aizawa, but he ducked in time.

Aizawa: Hey.

Present Mic/Aizawa: We'll bring you the exciting scenes with camera robots set around the course!/You don’t need me, do you?

Present Mic: Can the golden eggs aiming to be future heroes get through the mass of Robot Infernos?!

Shoto: If they went through all this trouble, I wish they would’ve prepared something better.

Shoto placed his hand to create a ring of Ice as the robot hand is approaching.

Shoto: Since my stupid old man is watching.

Shoto then swing his arm, causing a bunch of Ice to freeze the robot in place. He then sigh out of relief with cold breath. Gaku sees this & run ahead. Shoto then tried to catch up.

Class 1 Students: He stopped them! Between their legs! We can get through!

Shoto: I wouldn’t if I were you. I froze them when they were unbalanced.

The frozen robot are breaking apart,  causing them to fall over.

Shoto: They'll fall over.

The robot then causes a dust storm for a few seconds as the crowd saw Gaku & Shoto pass the first barrier.

Present Mic: The first two through the first barrier is Shoto Todoroki & Gaku Yaoyorozu from Class 1-A!

The students: Hey! Someone’s trapped underneath! Wouldn’t that kill them? Will people die at this sports festival?!

Someone is breaking out of the robot through as someone busted free.

Eijiro: Like I'd die!

Present Mic: Kirishima from Class 1-A was underneath! That’s crazy!

Eijiro: That bastard, Todoroki! He timed it on purpose so it’d be right when they fell.

Eijiro then turns to the others.

Eijiro: If it hadn’t been me, someone would’ve died!

Present Mic(Offscreen): Eijiro Kirishima! Quirk: Hardening! His body can get super hard! He can become the strongest spear, or the strongest shield!

Another bang is coming from the spot next to Eijiro. It alert him.

???: That Class A…

The silver hair male student bust out, completely covered in steel.

Silver hair student: …really is filled willed with bastards!

Present Mic: Tetsutetsu from Class B was also underneath! That’s crazy!

Tetsutetsu: If it hadn’t been me, someone would’ve died!

Present Mic(offscreen): Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu. Quirk: Steel!

Writer(offscreen): Damn, we reference that movie with that ideal name.

Present Mic(offscreen): His body can become like steel! He can become the strongest spear, or the strongest shield!

Writer(offscreen): Is it me or…

Eijiro is running with tears coming from him while Tetsutetsu is catching up.