Episode 35: Yaoyorozus: Bonding & Rising

((Note: 2 of 5 Episodes. Let’s do this!))

A bunch of Ectoplasm surrounded the three test takers.

Ectoplasm: Prepare…your determination & resolve!

The bunch of Ectoplasm then charged as Kyoshi grab Tsuyu & Tokoyami as he then spin his tail & quickly fly up. He then land on the second level as they look back.

Tsuyu: Good thing we figured this out beforehand.

Tokoyami: Yeah.

Meanwhile, in the Monitor Room
Izuku, Khiry, & Ochaco are watching them.

Ochaco: They’re good!

Izuku: An escape only those two could pull off!

Recovery Girl: Communication skills.

Izuku & Ochaco then see Recovery Girl coming back.

Recovery Girl: In this society, it’s a simple but important skill for heroes to have. More than being able to pull off the perfect team play with a specific sidekick, it’s better to he able to achieve a certain standard with anyone.

Recovery Girl then get in her chair.

Izuku: Um, even though this is an exam, each student is being made to deal with their weakness on purpose, right?

Recovery Girl: That’s right.

Khiry then look to the side & think. Izuku & Ochaco then look at him.

Izuku: Are you wondering what Tokoyami,  Hakata, & Asui have to work on?

Khiry: Not really. They have an understanding bond… & Kyoshi was the one who built it. But, Mr. Ectoplasm’s Quirk, Cloning, makes it difficult for anyone.

Recovery Girl: It is bad… for Fumikage Tokoyami.

Ochaco: Why is that?

Recovery Girl: You’ll see.

All three of them then look back at the Monitor as Ectoplasm is keeping an eye on Tokoyami, Kyoshi, & Tsuyu.

Ectoplasm: You’re avoiding a fight after all, huh? However…

Ectoplasm is standing in front of the exit.

Present Mic(Offscreen): Ectoplasm. Quirk: Clones! He produces ectoplasm from his mouth, which he turns into clones of himself that he can put anywhere. He can produce about 30 at once. But apparently, after singing two or three songs at karaoke, he can produce about 36!

Tokoyami then back up as more clones pop in front of him.

Tokoyami: Go!

Shadow then knocked out two clones as more approaches. Kyoshi then look behind them to see more clones. He can construct a water whip. He then wrapped one, then sent it to the other. Tsuyu then use her tongue & hit one as well.

Tokoyami: Thanks.

The three then look to see the clones are charging.

Kyoshi: Tsu!

Tsuyu use her tongue to wrap Tokoyami as she launched him on top of the third floor as she & Kyoshi jump to the side of him.

Tsuyu: They just keep coming.

Tokoyami: Indeed.

They then see more Clones from Ectoplasm.

Monitor Room
Recovery Girl: Fumikage Tokoyami's strength is his quick attack & range that lets him keep his distance.