Episode 42: My Hero

((Note: The hunt is on. Let’s do this!!))

Kota is on his knees, holding Cerberus as he remembered what his cousin said.

Mandalay: But you know what, Kota? I'm sure there will be a day where you will meet someone, & then you’ll understand. Someone who will risk their life to save you…

Kota: There’s no way anyone like that exists…

Kota then see the blue flame.

Meanwhile
Mineta: Why…? Why are there Villains here?!

Izuku: Pixie-Bob! Kota! Khiry!

5 minutes earlier
Khiry is throwing a stick as a blue dog grab it. The dog went back to Khiry & Kota.

Khiry: Good boy, Charlie.

Khiry gave the stick to Kota, but before he could, Charlie then bark & growl at a direction. Khiry is concerned about that.

Meanwhile
The extra lesson group are walking with Aizawa.

Mina: Aw, we wanted our courage tested, too…

Eijiro: Didn’t she say there was a carrot & a stick? Where’s the carrot?

Kaminari: I'd even take salty licorice… give us a treat, Mr. Aizawa…

Aizawa: Salty licorice is delicious. For tonight’s lesson, I will drill into you how to behave during an emergency. If you don’t become more self-aware that you’re falling behind the others, then the difference between you will grow larger. In a broad sense, this also a kind of “treat.” Like a mint-flavored one.

Eijiro: But mint tastes good…

The door open to see Neito.

Neito: Oh, that’s weird! Even though Class A is supposed to be better, there were five people who failed? Even though there was only one person from Class B?

Neito/Eijiro: That’s so weird!/Just how mentally strong are you?!

Eijiro: He said the same thing trying to provoke us yesterday.

Mina: I’d like to know what his mental state is.

Aizawa: Vlad, I want to add some practice maneuvers this time.

Vlad-King: I was thinking about that, too. You don’t have to tell me that—

Mandalay(Telepathy): Everyone!

Eijiro: It’s Mandalay’s Telepath.

Mina: I like this. It makes me jump.

Kaminari: It only works in one direction, though, so it’s kind of annoying…

Aizawa: Quiet.

Mandalay(Telepathy): We’re being attacked by two villains! It’s possible that there are more! Everyone who can move, get back to camp immediately! Even if you come across the enemy, retreat & do not engage!

Aizawa/Neito: Vlad, I’m leaving this place to you. I’ll go protect the other students!/Huh? Why are villains here …? Wasn’t this place supposed to be a secret?

Aizawa then run towards outside the building.

Aizawa(Mind): I don’t want to think about what could happen…

Aizawa saw blue light.

Aizawa(Mind): This is bad…

Dabi: Is your worry taking precedence, Eraser?