Episode 45: What A Twist

((Note: The hunt is on, boys!))

Izuku(Narrated): Going back in time to right after everyone first heard that Kacchan & Khiry was being targeted through Mandalay’s Telepath…

Eijiro: Sir, you heard Mandalay’s Telepath, right? My friend’s being targeted. Please, let me go to him!

Vlad-King: No.

Eijiro: Why not?

Mina: Stop it, Kirishima.

Iida: Sir, if we do not know how many villains there are, then wouldn’t it be better to have as many people fighting as we can?

Mineta: Hey, are you planning on fighting the villains?

Eijiro: Yeah, that’s right. Even Mr. Aizawa said to fight, didn’t he?

Vlad-King: That is for self-defense. It was so everyone could get back here.

Eijiro grinned his teeth as there was a knock.

Sato: Did someone come in?

Ojiro: Do you think Mr. Aizawa came back…?

Eijiro: Perfect timing. I’ll go ask him directly.

Vlad-King: No, wait.

A silhouette is at the door.

Vlad-King: It’s not him!

The silhouette is Dabi as he blasted the class with his Quirk.

Iida: Everyone, get back!

Vlad-King is in front of the children as Mineta is shocked to see him.

Mineta: That guy… Is he the villain that was defeated earlier?

Vlad-King then punched Dabi.

Vlad-King: You’re too slow!

Vlad-King then use his Quirk to solidify his own blood, trapping Dabi.

Eijiro: Blood Control… It’s like Gaku, but so strong!

Neito: As expected of our Mr. Vlad!

Vlad-King: You’re pushing hard into a place like this without thinking? You’re really underestimating us!

Dabi: & why wouldn’t we? You’re acting exactly like I thought you would. You all lost the minute you lost the initiative. The pinnacle of hero education, U.A., & the Symbol of Peace & Order, All Might & All Mind, The two most trusted figures of hero society, gathered together. If multiple incidents keep putting that trust into question, then don’t you think that will shake society as a whole? Sloppy management that keeps allowing attacks to get through, & in the end, being so weak as to allow 2 students to be stolen away by a criminal group.

Eijiro: Bastard, are you saying Bakugo & Khiry’s…

Iida: …going to be kidnapped by you?

Kaminari: Stop messing around!

Dabi: Look, there are so few of us, & we’ve driving you into a corner.

Vlad-King: You bastard…!

Vlad-King was about to punch Dabi, but Aizawa kicked him.

Aizawa: It’s no use, Vlad!

Sato & Mina: Mr. Aizawa!

Aizawa wrapped Dabi & stomped him.

Aizawa: This guy’s just trying to stir things up. He won’t tell us anything.