Episode 28: Midoriya, Cleveland, & Shigaraki

((Note: Typing & moving out is a crazy process. But, as soon as I do my job, since Sister & Brother-in-law help most of the work, the better & faster I get to these. Let’s do this!))

Izuku is charging as he is also holding himself.

Gran Torino: To keep One For All going throughout your whole body. If you can move while maintaining that, then you’ll be completely different from how you were at the sports festival.

Izuku is straining a bit.

Gran Torino: Now, what will you do?

Gran Torino bring out his stopwatch.

Gran Torino: We’ll start with three minutes.

Gran Torino then press a button on his stopwatch.

Izuku: Three… minutes…

Gran Torino: try getting a hit on me in that time!

Gran Torino then use his Quirk to bounce around his house. Izuku then turn his head only to be kicked by Gran Torino, breaking his hold.

Izuku(Mind): Crap, he dodged!

Gran Torino: Pathetic. If you can’t even react to this, then you won’t be able to save those that could be saved.

Izuku tried to tag Gran Torino, but failed as Gran Torino tag him.

Gran Torino: Someone extolled as the Symbol of Peace would be able to get over this wall in a jiffy!

Izuku then started back built up power.

Izuku: One For A—

Gran Torino then hit him in the face.

Izuku(Mind): It’ll take time to get it going through my whole body again… A single hit doesn’t pack much punch, but he’s too fast to follow with my eyes!

Gran Torino is hitting Izuku, then trip him on the ground.

Izuku(Mind): Then, I just need a little time!

Izuku then slide under the couch.

Izuku(Mind): Come on!

Gran Torino: Don’t be stupid! I can see you!

Izuku hide his arms.

Gran Torino: You won’t be able to buy time like that!

As Gran Torino head towards the couch, Izuku punch his towards him. He then built up power.

Izuku(Mind): Now!

Gran Torino: You were trying to get me to stop moving, huh? You got me…

Izuku then lift himself up in the air.

Izuku(Mind): One For All…Full cowling!

Izuku then try to tag Gran Torino, but Gran Torino moved out of the way as the wind blast the can on top of the shelf.

Gran Torino: Almost.

Gran Torino move to the wall behind Izuku.

Izuku(Mind): From behind!

Gran Torino(Mind): That’s the same as last time, kid!

Izuku then jump, shocking Gran Torino as Izuku is above him. Izuku landed on the ceiling, then push himself toward Gran Torino.

Izuku: Smash…!

Gran Torino closely dodged that.

Izuku(Mind): He can dodge this?!