Episode 46: From Iida to Midoriya

((Note: The rescue mission has started.))

Mina: So, in short, you’re planning on getting the receiver from Yao-momo, following it, & going to save Bakugo & Khiry yourselves?

Eijiro: Yeah.

Shoto: Even though the villains said we were targets to be killed, they took Bakugo & Khiry without killing them. They probably let him live, but that doesn’t mean they won’t kill them eventually. Kirishima & I are going.

Iida: Don’t go overboard with your messing around!

Khiry(Telepathy): Calm down, Iida!

The room of students is shocked to hear Khiry.

Khiry(Telepathy): You shouldn’t let your emotions control you!

Yuga: L-Let’s leave this to All Might… Mr. Aizawa’s permission to fight at the training camp has been rescinded, too.

Tokoyami: Aoyama’s right. I can’t say much since I was the ones who needed saving, though…

Eijiro: But—

Tsuyu: Everyone, we’re all shocked from Bakugo’s & Khiry’s kidnapping. But let’s think things through calmly.

Khiry(Telepathy): Thank you, Tsu.

Tsuyu: No matter how just your feelings, if you’re saying you’ll fight again…that you’ll break the rules… Those acts are the same as those of villains.

Khiry(Telepathy): Well, they don’t have to fight. They just have to rescue us without being notice.

Lincoln: Is that possible, with just two people?

Khiry(Telepathy): You’ll need more than—wait, someone is coming!

There was a knock on the door as it did panicked Yuga a bit. The doctor open the door.

Doctor: Sorry to interrupt… It’s time for Midoriya’s exam…

Sero: Wh-Why don’t we go? I wanna see how Jiro & Hagakure are doing too.

Ojiro: Oh yeah.

Ochaco: Deku, feel better soon.

Izuku: Thanks, all of you.

Eijiro: We talked to Yaoyorozu yesterday. If we go, we go right away. Tonight. Since you were seriously injured, I don’t know if you can move, but we still wanted to invite you because you’re probably the most frustrated out of everyone. We’ll be waiting in front of the hospital tonight.

Iida was at the doorway, then left. After that, the Doctor then takes off his cast off of his arms.

Doctor: While you were out, All Mind performed some telekinetic surgery to heal you, so I think you should be able to move them, but they were pretty messed up. You’ve had a lot of pretty bad injuries recently in a relatively short amount of time, but frankly, this time doesn’t even come close to those.

Izuku: By “doesn’t come close,” you mean…

Doctor: I got special permission to see a copy of your chart up until now, & all the times before this, your bones broke like a firecracker exploding from the inside. But this time was especially bad. Usually, a person’s body has limiters to keep it from using more than 80% of its power. But when someone faces a crisis situation, it’s possible for those limiters to come off, allowing them to use 100% of their power. It’s called “hysterical strength,” like when a mom lifts a car off her child. But we have those limiters because our bodies can’t take that strain. This time, it looks like your power erupted while you were in the “hysterical strength” stage, & for a long time at that.