Episode 17: Strategy, Strategy, Strategy

((Note: Because of the point system & me adding OCs in places. I added an extra 5 points to the 4th place OC, 10 for 3rd, 15 for 2nd, 20 for 1st. As well as between them. Now I will put the points on the OCs soon. Also, I specifically said I will not do recap, even if new lines are added. I do not want to put you through that. With all said & done, Let’s do this!))

Midnight: Now then, I will explain the rules of the cavalry battle.

The screen then shows All Might, 13th, Shigaraki, & Present Mic, but with points.

Midnight: The time limit is fifteen minutes. Each team is worth the total of its members’ points, & the riders will wear a headband with that number on their foreheads. Teams will try to grab each other’s headbands until time runs out, & try to keep as many points as they can. Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up. So the more you steal, the harder it’ll be to manage them! & the most important thing is even if your headband gets stolen, or if your team falls, you’re not out!

Momo: Which means…

Sato: …since there are 46 people, there will be eleven or thirteen teams on the field at the same time?!

Yuga: That’s tough.

Mina: One strategy could be to let someone take your points first so you’ll be more free.

Tsu: It’s hard to say without seeing how all the points end up getting split up, Mina.

Midnight: During the game, it’ll be a cruel fight where you can use your Quirks. But it is a still a cavalry battle. You’ll get a red card for attacks that are trying to make people fall on purpose! You’ll be removed immediately!

Bakugo: Damn.

The clock then show the timer of 15 minutes.

Midnight: Now, you have fifteen minutes to build your teams. Start!

As everyone is trying to find partners to built a team, Izuku is thinking who to choose.

Izuku(mind): Points don’t really matter in my case. The people I want on my team are…that person, & that person!

Inside the Break Room, Death Arm, Mt. Lady, & Kamui are in there with Miles as the Blue Shogun & All Mind.

Death Arm: The U.A. sports festival is more about simulating the competition they’ll face as heroes than seeing how prepared they are to be heroes.

Mt. Lady: Huh? What are you talking about?

Miles: In a world crowded with hero agencies, in order to put food on the table, there will times when you have to kick down others in order to show what you’re made of.

Death Arm blew a cloud of smoke.

Death Arm: There was what the obstacle course race in the qualifier was, right?

The cloud of smoke was heading toward Kamui & Mt. Lady, but heading upward. All Mind look at Death Arm.

Death Arm: Sorry.

Mt. Lady: Doesn’t that just pain your heart?

Kamui got a bit mad at Mt. Lady.

Kamui: You little—You did that quite gleefully, remember?

Death Arm: On the other hand, even if you’re business rivals, there are many cases where you have to work together.

Miles: Just like the cavalry battle! You & your teammates win together.