Episode 51: Moving into Dorm

((Note: The Last episode of Part 1. Let’s do this!))

Inko(Mind): Don’t sat it with a face like that. I don’t actually like it. But while I wasn’t looking, you became someone the hero you admired would say so much about. This must make you happier than anything, huh?

After visiting Izuku's & Khiry's, Toshi then went to his taxi.

Toshi(Mind): “Live properly,” huh? Acting like a natural born hero, it’s been a while since anyone said that to me…

Toshi then turn to Izuku.

Toshi: You have a good mother.

Izuku: Yes.

Toshi: She’s like my master… my predecessor…

Izuku: What? My mom is?

Toshi: Yeah. Like their hairstyles & stuff.

Izuku: Hair, huh?

Toshi: I’m saying that she’s someone strong.

Two ladies are looking at Toshi & Izuku.

Middle-aged Woman #1: Oh? Oh my, look at that skeleton face…

Middle-aged Woman #2: Ew, could it be…?

Toshi: Oh no, I’m All Might in this form, too, now, huh? I’m still not used to it. Well, see you at school!

Izuku: Oh, okay.

Toshi then got in the taxi cab as it drives off while Izuku watches it.

Izuku(Mind): After my mother gave me permission, I left home & started my new life.

All of U.A. started to head to school once more…

Izuku(Mind): On the grounds of U.A., about five-minute walk from the school, a student dorm built in three days: Heights Alliance. This is my—o, our—new home.

Almost every student of 1-A is at the new dorms. Nezu is inside the school, looking at the new dorms.

Nezu(Mind): The dorm system we’ve put in place isn’t just to ensure the students’ safety. It is also to determine the threat we have still not taken care if—the leak. In order to overcome the unease that has been in the air for a long time, we will avoid a public investigation & search behind-the-scenes. It pains me to suspect not just the teachers, but also the students, but in the position I’m in, I have no choice. The loss of the Symbol… I’m sure the effects of that will appear in big ways as time passes. Anyway, right now, we need energy & revival. At least, for the children, we need to show them a bright future.

Aizawa is there with his class.

Aizawa: For now, I’m just glad that we were able to bring Class 1-A back together again.

Sero: Everyone was allowed to enter the dorms, huh?

Toru then sighed.

Toru: I had a hard time!

Jiro: That’s normal…

Ojiro: The two of you were directly affected by the gas.

Tsuyu: We were all able to be together again because of the teachers. When I watched the press conference, I thought we’d lose them, & it made me sad.

Ochaco: Yeah.

Aizawa: I was surprised, too. Well, I’m sure everyone has different circumstances.

Aizawa(Mind): For the most part, rather than trying to convince them, it was more like we let them go free & then grabbed their tails.