Episode 10: Encounter with the Unknown

((Note: It was 13 episodes. Huh. Anyway, let's see how this chapter goes. Let's do this!!))

Shadow Villain: 13th & Eraser Head, huh? The teacher's schedule we received the other day said that All Might was also supposed to be here.

Aizawa: The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?

The side villains are walking towards the students.

Blue haired man: Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing this whole crowd, too… All Might… The Symbol of Peace… I can't believe he's not here. I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?

Aizawa pull his scarf, freely enough to control, while 13th kept the students back

Aizawa pull his scarf, freely enough to control, while 13th kept the students back. Khiry sensed the fear in Izuku as he look at them.

Izuku(Narrated): What the pro heroes fight against & what they face…is an extraordinary evil.

Eijiro: What? Villains? No way… There's no way they could get into a hero school!

Kiyoshi: Apparently, they found a way.

Momo: Teacher, what about the trespassers sensors?

13th: We have them, of course, but…

The students gasped, knowing about the answer.

Shoto: Did they only appear here, or around the whole school?

Khiry: Either way, the sensors are not responding. Someone with a Quirk is here & can do that.

Shoto: An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind.

The other students gasped at how much Shoto told them. Aizawa started to walk in front of 13th.

Aizawa: 13th, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering. Kaminari. You try contacting the school with Quirk, too.