Season 2 Part 2 OC update: Kyoshi Hataka

Kyoshi Hataka

Add

Blue Tail: Users can create, shape, and manipulate water, inorganic compound with liquid, gas (steam, water vapor), and solid (ice) states, including changing them from one state to others. More Skilled and powerful users can use water-related weather such as blizzards and rainstorms. Some user are Able to completely control the temperature of the water at will.

Water Generation

Hydrokinetic Construct

Limitations

Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
Controlling and manipulating great bodies of water (ponds, lakes, seas, oceans) over an excessive period of time may be exhausting.

Fox Fire Manipulation

User can create, shape and manipulate fox-fire which usually manifests as fire, electricity and/or light. Kitsune who are the main users of this power usually expel it from their mouth or tails.

Black Tail: Dark Shadow (黒影ダークシャドウ, Dāku Shadō?): Fumikage's Quirk allows him to manifest a sentient shadow monster from his body that he can materialize and contract freely. Dark Shadow's energy is limited and can be drained by bright light. When it runs out of energy, Dark Shadow retracts back into Fumikage's body.

The personality, strength, defense, and control of the shadow monster depends on the lack of light. In bright light, Dark Shadow is weaker and smaller in size, but still has considerable strength and defense and is easier to control. In total darkness, Dark Shadow is much bigger, which grants it far greater strength and defense. It is even powerful enough to rip out and cut down multiple full-grown trees with ease. However, Dark Shadow is more difficult to control in the dark, causing it to rampage based on its own free will.

Change

None

Delete

None

Remain

Everything