Choices

Hey, guys. Listen. I know I haven't updated this, but I need to know the choices of my OC. Between two side, I dont know what to do. I have two profiles that does look OP, but I let you be the judge of it. You can choose:

Profile #1

Name: Akai Cleveland
Gender: Male
Age: 16
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Occupation: Student
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 200Lbs
Hair Color: Black
Hair Type: Ponytail
Eye Color: Green
Skin Color: Brown
Nationality: Good
School: U. A.
Year: 1st
Distinguishing Features: None
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hero/Villain Profile
Hero/villain Name: BBS(Black Blind Swordsman)
Costume: An assassin outfit with kelvar & promethium(a self regenerative alloy)
Quirk: Devils Trigger
Weapons: A katana with Colton metal
Gadgets/Tech: None
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extra
Likes: Food, meditation, peace, nature,
Dislikes: Bullies, competition
Habits: Eating lots of food
Fears: Thanatophobia, my own full potential
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Family: Mother(Blind, Alive), Father
Romantic Interests: Ashido Mina(Pinky)
Allies: None
Rivals: None
Enemies: None
Physical Weaknesses: Blind
Mental/Emotional Weaknesses: Low self esteem
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quirk
Name of your quirk: Devil Trigger
Description: This turns him into a full on demon. These forms usually increase his strength, speed and healing speedand sometimes grant him new abilities,
Strength: Master Martial Artist & Swordsmam
Weaknesses: The only downside is that the time spent in Devil Trigger is limited due(4-5 minutes). After that, it leaves me vulnerable(2-3 seconds). He not only fears of how it corrupt him into doing something deadly, but this transformation also has to help him into letting the transformation go longer.
What age did you obtain it: 5
How did you obtain it (what was happening at the time): After my 5th birthday party, I started to developing some demonic energy, my dad sees this & my mom sense this. I started to cry, yet somehow, this release more. I didn't know how to control it. I was scared. My mom was a telepathic. She was in my head trying to calm me down. She was there, protecting me. She has seen the power even more strong than my dad. She somehow help me get calm by sealing the demonic powers. My parents are happy about my quirks. However, very concerned about it. So, my dad help me train physical while my mom train me mentally.

Profile #2

Name: Khiry Cleveland

Namesake: The meaning of Khiry is “benevolent”. 

Hero Name: The Winded Ronin

Hero Namesake: The name inspired by the Japanese wondering samurais

Age: 15

Quirk: Aerokinesis. I can manipulate the air, wind, & gas. I can create a force field around me & my buddies, can create air blades & can even form weapons shaped by air, making them invisible, but noticable. This quirk work perfect for speed. However, this doesn't help with dealing out strength. He can only choose one over the other & the shaping weapons: He needs to feel & remembered what are they.

Personality: He is a shy, but friendly person. He doesn't talk that much, but he does let his actions speaks for him. He enjoys windy days, his super hero mother, AKA, Amaterasu(Backstory), & quiet nap. He kinda hates bullies & huge crowds where his shyness takes over.

Flaws: If you read the quirk, it has some flaws. Here is one more: He must be in calm state to use his quirk. If he feel fear, he cant control the shield from disappearing. or anger, he can unleash a Sonic boom. Also, he is timid, soft-hearted, & Gullible. A triple fail combo. Plus, he is blind.

Strengths: Thanks to being blind, he can use his other senses: hearing, touch, smell, & taste. He is good cooker. He can be unpredictable with his quirk if people underestimate him due to being blind. His swordsmanship is remarkable, making him the calm & skillful with "no blades."

Backstory: When I was just a baby, the minute I open my eyes, I see my mother face. However, it was the last time I saw her face. The doctors said that they saw my mom utilizing the sun due to her happy emotions, wasn't cause for me to be blind. Completely. Well, even though she now a retired superhero, she still help me through this. When I going to school, I had to be put in the Special classroom. They have taught me how to utilize braille, a Special dotted way to read. We also have a teacher to help me through it as well. I do a stick, but thanks to having practice with my senses, I can walk through my house without moving around. How did my quirk come to be was the same time I experienced fear. I was 5 years old. One day, when my mom & I are walking back from the park, a creepy guy grab me & quickly ran into the alley. My mom caught up to him, but he pull out a knife & aim it at my throat. I was so scared & my mom is afraid. The guy back his hand that has the knife & headed straight at my chest, but CLANG! The knife knocked out of his hand as he backed away from me. Now he is scared. He tried to run, but my mom knocked him out. After that, I hug my mom & she hug me back. That night, She told me that she was going to train me to protect myself, if she wasn't around. I nod in agreement & we worked on my quirk & my swordsmanship.

Their relationship with the reader: His relationship with the reader is that he is going to be his friend when they meet in school. He is going to help him with his shyness.

Casual Outfit: A simple blue hoodie with some black cargo pants. Black gloves, blue shoes, & blind glasses to wear(always)

Outfit-Sake /Inspiration: The outfit does match his calm side. Plus, he doesn't know his clothes

Hero Costume: https://goo.gl/images/eq5H62 (but replaced the red with blue, no katana)

Hero Outfit Sake and Inspiration: Actually, he didn't make the outfit. He borrowed the outfit from his late grandfather. My mom always tell me stories about my blind, telekinetic grandpa. When I don his suit, it was a perfect. My mom was shocked to see how I resemblance her father. My mom then had an idea. I took the suit off & we sprayed it blue.

Why do they want to be a hero: He not only want to follow in his mom footstep, but also overcome his shyness & show the public how helpful he can be.

Their view on All Might: He "sees" All Might like a role model for young people who wants to be a hero.

Where they accepted into U.A based off of recommendations: Yes. Due to the fact that my mom knows Midnight(HA!), she help him get a good recommendation by showing videos of me training.

Misc: None

Stats: (I'll be using the official character book stats as a guide for this. Each stat will be out of 5. Mark each one with a letter):

Power: 3

Speed: 5

Technique: 4

Intelligence: 4

Cooperativeness: 2

S = 6/5

A= 5/5

B = 4/5

C= 3/5

D= 2/5

E = 1/5

F= 0/5

Vote Profile #1 or #2

Also, vote love interest Momo or Mina