EP1: Izuku Midoriya & Khiry Cleveland: Origin

((Note: Finally started this story. I have took a long vacation from writing. Now it is time to get back. This will be Third person mostly & like my other stories, there will be changes. Without further ado, lets do this.))

Flashback
In a little playground near the apartment building, a young green-hair boy is standing there, shaking with tears coming out of his eyes as he is standing there, shielding him.

Izuku: That's mean, Kacchan. Can't you see he's crying? If you keep going, I-I-I'll never forgive you!

Bakugo & two other kids look at him like he is not serious. They smiled & show off their quirk.

Bakugo: Even though you're Quirkless…

He punched his palm as little explosive shows.

Bakugo: …you're pretending to be a hero, Deku? Huh?

Bakugo, Izuku, & the others saw a young African American boy walking with a cane walked up in front of Izuku & stared at Bakugo & the boys. This African American boy name is Khiry Cleveland, wearing his blind glasses.

Khiry: Leave them alone.

Bakugo: Or what?

Khiry holds Izuku behind his back & the boys launched at towards them. When they got close, they were stopped completely in midair. They are trying to figure it out while Khiry know. He & Izuku, followed by the boys was a mid 20 year old woman walking to them as she took her glasses off while having her eyes closed. She open her eyes to reveal that she is blind.

((Note: Khiry's Mother’s quirk is Telepathy & Telekinesis

((Note: Khiry's Mother’s quirk is Telepathy & Telekinesis. Her senses are heightened. Her hero name is All Mind, All Might's partner.))

Khiry: Mom.

Khiry's mom: Leave my boy alone.

Bakugo & the boys: Eh?!

Her hair flowed upward as she drop them on the ground. The two boys run away, Bakugo alone with her.

Khiry's mom: Leave. Right. Now.

Bakugo: Tch. This isn't over, Deku.

He got up & run away. She calm down & sigh out of relief.

Khiry: Thank you.

Izuku: Thank you.

She went down to my level & rub on top of my head. He smiled at her.

Izuku(Narrator): All men are not created equal.

Izuku felt sad how his friend, Khiry have both of his parents' quirk… while I am quirkless.