Episode 48: Symbol of Peace & Order

((Note: 3 more episodes before part 1 ended. Let’s do this!!))

Toga then cough up water as it is surrounding Bakugo & the villains.

Gran Torino: Oh, no! Everyone’s going to be taken away!

All Might: Damn it! Take me with you, Shigaraki!

All Might was too late as they are gone.

Kamui: I-I'm sorry, Everyone!

Edgeshot: It wasn’t your fault!

Edgeshot then jump away from the attack of Nomu.

Edgeshot: We were also unable to do anything!

Edgeshot turn into thread & hit the Nomus.

Edgeshot: We thought Kurogiri’s Warp was more like teleportation rather that one that opened a path in space.

Five Nomus jump at Edgeshot, but All Mind use Cosmic Electricity to shocked them, sending them outside.

Swat Member: That was an electronic way of breaking things! I can’t help it! Focus on the villains!

They shoot at them, but they are bulletproof. Slashes are all over the bodies, result from Shogun’s Katana.

Blue Shogun: These guys…

Endeavor punch one of them.

Endeavor: Did they come from over there?

Tsukauchi: I can’t get a hold of Jeanist & the others! It’s possible that we failed on the Nomu factory side!

There was a lightning slashes on the Nomus as Blue Shogun knows this. He then looked where this person is. She has very long hair, which she ties at the very end. She appears to wear some kind of a latex bodysuit, with a piece of cloth draped over her chest, with a heart-shaped insignia, linked to her collar. A similar piece of cloth is found over her crotch, tied by a rope around her waist. She possesses some armor in the form of tight gauntlets and grieves, elbow and knee-length respectively. Her Katana is seen sheathed, connected to her by another sort of rope. The woman then looked at Blue Shogun.

Blue Shogun: Mother…

All Might: Endeavor! Blue Shogun!

All Might was coughing a bit.

All Might: Are you all right?

Endeavor: What're you looking at to ask a question like that? Even though you’re at the top, will you need bifocals soon?

Blue Shogun’s mother: All Might! Sparda has found that man! You three, please help him!

Blue Shogun: All Mind!

All Mind: Yeah. I’ll leave it to you.

Meanwhile
The warehouse was blasted as the heroes were taken out.

All For One: As expected of the number four hero, Best Jeanist. I thought I’d blown everyone away. To be able to manipulate everyone’s clothes & pull them to the side in an instant—That quick decision-making… & skill… You must have nerves of steel.

Best Jeanist: This man…

Best Jeanist then remembered about the person being described to the heroes.

Best Jeanist: This isn’t what I was told…

Best Jeanist put threads into the ground.

Best Jeanist: But so what…? A top hero…doesn’t use that as an excuse for failure—