Episode 21: Battle on, Challengers!

((Note: There will be a controversial with my OCs soon. Let's do this!))

After the two battles, the crowd cheered for the next battle.

((Note: I want to incorporate that Tekken: "Get Ready For the next battle." You know what, I will do it.))

Present Mic: Everybody, sorry for the long wait! The stage that was frozen in the second match is finally dry, so on to the next match!

The fire come out of the corners. A girl with Green long hair & Kaminari are walking toward the stage.

Present Mic: The assassin from Class B! Pretty things have thorns, you know! From the hero course, it's Ibara Shiozaki! Versus-Sparking Killing Boy! From the hero course, it's Denki Kaminari!

Writer: Really, Present Mic!?

The crowd cheered.

Present Mic: Now, we'll have a super flashy battle this time too-

???: Um...

Someone interrupted Present Mic, & it wasn't the writer. It was Ibara.

Ibara: Please excuse the interruption. What do you mean by "assassin?" I have only come to find victory, not to take my opponent's life.

Present Mic: I-I'm sorry.

Ibara: In the first place, I wished to enter U.A. High School not for wicked reasons, but for the salvation of others...

Present Mic: I said, I'm sorry! My bad, okay?!

Ibara smiled.

Ibara: I thank you for your understanding.

She then bow down & started to walk towards the arena while Kaminari stared at her.

Kaminari: Class B has people like this in it, too, huh?

Kaminari(Mind): She's got big eyes & a pretty face, but it looks like she's really strong. I've gotta discharge all my electricity here, huh?

Kaminari look back at Ibara.

Kaminari: Actually, she's pretty, but she's also kinda cute... I've gotta ask her out sometime, huh? All right...!

Present Mic: A-Anyway, start!

Kaminari: When this is over, wanna grab a bite to eat? I'll comfort you if you'll have me.

Ibara is curious for a second.

Kyoshi: He's gonna lose.

Lincoln: Yep.

Kaminari: 'Cause this match'll probably be over in a second!

Kaminari then started to charge up.

Kaminari: Indiscriminate Shock...1.3 Million Volts!

Kaminari then throw his hands down to send his lightning at her, but Ibara turn & put her hands together as her hair then grew a vine shield, protecting her, but surprising Kyoshi & Kaminari.

Lincoln: Surprised?

Kyoshi: Yeah.

Her vines then travels underground towards him & wrapped around him.