Episode 31: The Aftermath of Hero Killer: Stain

((Note: None right here. Let’s do this!))

The helicopter is flying over Hosu City as the cameraman & the female reporter are inside it.

Female Reporter: From the news chopper to the studio—I’m reporting love from the skies of Hosu City! I’m reporting on a different story, but look at this! There is fire & smoke rising from different locations on the streets. Are these from accidents, or from rioting villains? We are not getting any information about any of this. I will report as soon as I know the situation!

Cameraman: Okay, cut!

Female Reporter look back at the fire.

Female Reporter: Keep shooting.

The cameraman is showing the fire as the Female Reporter is curious.

Female Reporter: I wonder what that is…?

Cameraman: Where?

Female Reporter: Over there. By the water tank on top of the highest building. Can you get it?

The cameraman then decided to show on top of the water tower to see Tomura & Kurogiri.

Cameraman: There are people! Two of them!

Female Reporter: Curious onlookers? In a place like that?

Tomura is still looking at the Nomu that Khiry knocked out. He is scratching his neck as another Nomu is being restrained., & the black Nomu’s head is burnt to a crisp. He then made the binoculars decayed out of anger.

Tomura: Let’s go back.

Kurogiri: Were you satisfied with the results, Tomura Shigaraki?

Kurogiri use his wrap gate to send both him & Tomura back.

Tomura: Idiot. That depends on tomorrow.

The wrap gate then disappeared.

The next morning
Izuku, Iida, Khiry, & Shoto are at the Hosu General Hospital after the battle with Stain. Khiry is now visiting the boys. Izuku’s right arm & left leg is bandaged, Shoto’s left arm is bandaged, & Iida’s arms are bandaged.

Shoto: Were you able to sleep, Midoriya?

Izuku: No, not really.

Shoto: I didn’t think so. Me neither. How about you, Cleveland?

Khiry: None, whatsoever.

Izuku: Thinking about it now, we did something amazing, huh?

Shoto: Yeah.

Izuku: Seeing an ending like that really makes you feel like it’s a miracle we’re alive. For Khiry…

Khiry: I know…

Izuku then look at his leg.

Izuku: With my leg like this, he probably could’ve killed us if he’d wanted to.

Shoto: Yeah. We were obviously left alive on purpose. You’re amazing to have been able to face him after all the murderous intent directed at you.

Iida: No, that’s not it. I…

The door then open to see Manual, Gran Torino, & All Mind.

Gran Torino: Oh, are you wounded kids awake?

Izuku: Gran Torino.

Khiry: Mother.

Iida: Manual…