Episode 13: In Each of Our Hearts

((Note: Finally, the last episode. After All Mind's finished badass moment, Let's see how did this episode turn out. Let's do this.))

At the Mountain Zone, A villain put Gaku in a full Nelson. Momo & Jiro has to find a way to save him.

Villain #12: Hands up. No Quirks allowed. If you use your Quirks, I'll kill this guy.

Momo: Brother!

Jiro: He got us. We let our guard down completely. An ambush after they made us think we got all of them. I can't believe we didn't predict this.

Villain #12: I don't wanna kill someone who's an electric-type, like me, which is why I aim for someone who's weak to it, huh?

The villain shows his electric quirk from his hand, causing Momo, Jiro, & Kaminari to panic, as they put their hands up.

Momo: An electric-type… He was probably the one Todoroki said was jamming communications.

The Villain chuckle a bit.

Villain #12: Don't move a muscle.

Jiro: Electric-type like you & Kaminari are born winners, right?

Villain #12: Huh?

Momo: What are you—

Jiro: I mean, even if you aren't a hero, there are a ton of jobs you could do. You're in great demand, right? It's just an innocent thought. I'm just wondering, why is someone like you a villain?

Jiro is quietly sliding her jack behind her as Momo secretly sees this.

Momo(Mind): I see. Jiro can attack without moving as long as she gets her plug in.

Jiro: It's fine if you don't want to answer.

As Jiro is about to plug her boot up, the villain caught that & hold his palm close to Gaku's face.

Villain #12: Give it up. Did you think I wouldn't notice?

Jiro was force to retract her jack back.

Villain #12: A kid's naïve thinking only works on dumb adults. Novice heroes shouldn't make light of hostages. If you two don't put up a fight, I'll let this blood boy go. Someone's else life or your own.

Gaku: Leave them… Alone…

Villain #12: Oh. You prefer that you will die instead of them?

Gaku: Neither of my friends will die at your hand…

As Gaku remembers the death of his favorite puppy from his past, his blood boils.

Gaku: …BUT YOU WILL!

Gaku impaled the villain behind him using his blood to create multiple quills.

Momo: Brother!

The Villain is absolutely in pain right now. Gaku summon up a blood dagger, push the villain off of him to reveal the blood quills on him. The villain tried to use his electric Quirk on Gaku, but Gaku quickly sliced his throat, as blood gushing all over him. The villain staggered back as he hold his throat, he look at Gaku, he panicked as he quickly notice Gaku's bloody eyeballs & an evil yandere smile.