Episode 19: The Boy Born with Everything

((Note: Now these fight will show the world how crazy, or copy, I can get/do. Now, the replacement is this: Khiry will take Ochaco, Gaku will take Izuku, Kyoshi will take Tokoyami, & Lincoln will take Mei. Now, Let’s do this!))

Present Mic: Now, we’ll break for lunch before we start the afternoon festivities!

After that second round, the U.A. students is heading to lunch. Khiry somehow waiting for Izuku.

Khiry: Where is he? Now I sense it, Izuku & Shoto are still somewhere in the building.

Near the Faculty & Student Entrance is Shoto, who wanted to talk to Izuku.

Izuku: So… What did you want to talk about?

Shoto is staring at Izuku.

Shoto: If we don’t hurry, the cafeteria will probably be really crowded…

Shoto is still staring at Izuku.

Izuku: Um…

Izuku gulped his saliva down.

Izuku(Mind): He gives off a cold intimidation, different from Kacchan…

Shoto: I was outsmarted & overpowered. So much so that I broke my pledge.

Izuku look at his left arm.

Izuku(Mind): He didn’t use it even if it would be to his advantage… His left side…

Shoto took his left hand & look at it.

Shoto: Iida, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, Uraraka, Cleveland, Campbell, Hakata, Yaoyorozu… None of them felt it. At that last instant, I was the only one who was outsmarted, but feel like I was overpowered. Only me, who had experienced All Might’s & All Mind's full power up close.

Izuku: What… does… that mean…?

Shoto: It means I felt something similar coming from you.

Izuku panicked a bit.

Shoto: Midoriya, are you…All Might’s secret love child or something?

Izuku is looking at Shoto in a stunned manner.

Izuku(Mind): Secret… love child…?!

Izuku then remembered what Shoto told Khiry.

Izuku(Mind): I-I see… So that’s what he was thinking!

Shoto: Well? Are you?

???: He’s not!

Izuku & Shoto see Khiry standing in front of the entrance with his arm cross.

Khiry: I’m ending the conversation.

Khiry grabbed Izuku’s hand & decided to leave…

Shoto: What about you?

Khiry turn to Shoto.

Khiry: I show both of them. Think it through.

Shoto: Endeavor is my old man. I’m sure you know that he's been stuck as the number three for forever.

Khiry thought about it.

Khiry: Izuku. Go on ahead. I’ll catch up with you.

Izuku then left to go to the cafeteria.