Episode 8: Bakugo's Start line

((Note: After that chapter, this one will be no different from the anime as you know. Let's do this!))

Bakugo(Mind): He's just a pebble! Yet for Khiry, a small boulder that will easily break. Until a little while ago, he was just a boulder you could walk around.

Bakugo: You've got a transformation Quirk there, don't you?! That was you get, Blind Boy. Die in a explosion.

Khiry: I'm not dead yet.

Bakugo: Wh-What are you…?

Khiry: …A Devil's son straight out of hell.

Khiry: I told you. Even a Quirkless or a blind boy can become a better hero than you.

All Might: Indoor person-to-person combat training… Hero team…wins!

Khiry & Gaku sighed out of relief. Gaku’s blood has been retrieved inside his body. Gaku was about to collapse, but Iida caught him. Khiry help Bakugo stand on his own two feet & made him face each other. The other students are amazed to see our sportsmanship.

Kaminari: Wow. The losers are practically uninjured, & the winners show they are unfazed to the pain…

Tokoyami: They show that the scars can never heal them, huh?

Tsuyu: This is training, though.

All Might went down to see both Khiry & Bakugo staring at each other.

Khiry: Never… underestimate me again.

Khiry started walking until…

Bakugo: How…?

Khiry stop walking.

Bakugo: You can't see. How did you manage to predict my moves? Did Deku told you about it?!

Khiry: No, he didn't. A person who is blind has his or her senses heightened than a person with working eyes.

Khiry continues walking out, leaving Bakugo to starts trembling after what he just witnessed.

Bakugo(Mind): My right… Blind Boy sensed it… On top of that… he found a way to knock me out with one punch…

Khiry: Just because you think you are above us, you're not. You may call yourself a perfectionist, but you are too proud for your own good. That pride leads to stubbornness. Stubborn can change into Anger. Anger can make you blind, & lose sight of everything.

Bakugo is breathing heavily at the thought of both Izuku & Khiry surpassing him.

Bakugo(Mind): Does that mean… even if we fought all-out… Deku & Blind Boy would completely beat…?

All Might snapped Bakugo by putting his hand on Bakugo's shoulder.

All Might: Come back, Young Bakugo. It's time to review the results. Whether you win or lose, looking back & learning from your experiences is a part of life.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Khiry one punch moment

We all get to the room as they saw the screen that said, “Person-To-Person Combat Training” “Battle 1 Review" with Team K win & Team D lose.

All Might: Well, even if I say that, the MVP for this battle was Young Iida!

Iida is shocked to hear that while Bakugo is hiding his eyes behind his hair.

Tsuyu: It's not either of the winners, Cleveland or Yaoyorozu?