Episode 18: Cavalry Battle Finale

((Note: No more hospital, no more delays. It is fast & furious time….until I moved. Let’s do this!))

Mineta is whining to found out that his headband is gone as Tsu look at him.

Tsu: It was a good plan, so I joined the team even though it was you. When did you lose your headband?

Mineta: I don’t know! But now, there’s nothing left to lose! Shoji, full attack mode!

((Note: That is almost a tough one to figure out.))
((Tsu: What do you mean?))
((Writer: Well, to get Mineta's headband, something got to be long & not notice.))
((Tsu: Like my tongue being invisible?))
((Writer: I wish you didn’t have to answer that.))

Shoji then change from defense mode to full attack mode & charged at Izuku & Shoto.

Mineta: We’re gonna steal the points from those two teams with everything we’ve got!

Tokoyami: I thought we would not have a confrontation until later in this contest. He seems to think highly of you & Khiry, Midoriya.

Izuku: Only half the time is left! Don’t stop moving.

Shoto: Iida, forward!

Iida: Right!

Iida use his Quirk to dash to them.

Shoto: Yaoyorozu, prepare to guard us & conduct electricity.

Momo: Right.

She then conduct an electrical rod & a shield.

Shoto: Kaminari, you—

Kaminari: I know what I have to do!

Izuku then look around to keep an eye on his surroundings.

Izuku: Watch our surroundings. It’s not just one group coming for us!

Kaminari generating his lightning as Kyoshi heard it.

Kyoshi(Telepathy): Khiry, Kaminari is generating lightning.

Khiry(Telepathy): If his lightning hits us, our communication could go down!

Kaminari: Make sure you guard well…

Shoto then pull the tarp over them as Momo stuck the rod into the ground.

Kaminari: Indiscriminate Shock…1.3 Million Volts!

He then launch his lightning around him as Shadow block it from Izuku & Kyoshi caught it using his yellow tail. However, other team near him are getting shocked.

((Note: No Pun Intended.))

Kyoshi(Telepathy): I got it!

Khiry(Telepathy): Redirected it to him at full force!

Kyoshi then conduct his own lightning as then push back Kaminari’s lightning, causing an electrical explosion.

Khiry(Telepathy): Did we get them.

Khiry's answer was that only Kaminari is paralyzed while the others are not. Shoto hold right his right to generate ice.

Shoto: Less than six minutes left.

Shoto then grab the rod & freeze it.

Shoto: We can’t back down now.

The ice then travels back to trapped some of the teams.