Episode 14: That's the idea, Ochaco

((Note: Finally time to pull an impossible. 25 episode, no stopping. No distraction. Let’s do this!))

Khiry(Narrated): It all began in China, in Qingqinq City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered  in various places, & time passed without the cause being identified. The world has become a superhuman society, & about 80% of the world’s population now has some kind of special trait. In this world swirling with chaos, the profession that everyone once dreamed about & admired came into the limelight. That profession is…

There was a shine light as two figures, All Might & All Mind stands while All Might is laughing.

All Might: It’s fine now. Why?

They turned their heads to look behind.

All Might: Because We are here.

Young Izuku Midoriya is excitingly happy to see his favorite heroes on TV as he is holding their action figures.

Izuku: They're so cool! Once I get my Quirk, I wanna be like them, too!

But…

Khiry: I… I p-promised….. I promised to help you find the Quirk that you like, & make it yours. Someday.

Khiry(Narrated): My childhood friend, Izuku, was born without a Quirk. He was Quirkless. Even if he wanted to be like them, he couldn’t.

Izuku(Narrated): That’s right. I had to give up on my dream. But, my arm kept reaching out desperately for that dream, & thanks to the people who guided me & keep supporting me, I am here now. With my friend. My dream is becoming reality. Even the setbacks in the process are real. I’ll say it again. This is the story of how Khiry & I became the greatest heroes.

Inside the apartment, everything is spotless as two blue lines cut open to a portal. A man in Kensei Samurai armor walk through the portal, then it close on its own. There was a sigh out of relief as his devil trigger deactivates as the man walked to the bathroom & shower the demon blood as his scars are gone. He finished & walked to the living room as he turn on the news.

News reporter: This is a follow-up report on yesterday’s incident at the U

News reporter: This is a follow-up report on yesterday’s incident at the U.A. rescue training facility where hero course students were attacked by villains. According to police investigation, the criminals call themselves “The League of Villains" & have been plotting to kill All Might, who has been a teacher at U.A. since of this year. Police have arrested 72 villains, but they still do not know the whereabouts of their ringleader.

Man: 72 villains attacked hero course villains?

The man then went to the master bedroom, only to see an old box on the bed, opened.