Chapter 1

6 years old

Luca nods when his mom tells him that they only have 5 more minutes to play before they have to leave. He was going to get on the swings with his little brother Gabriel but they were all full so he looks around for something to do.

He smiles when he sees that the sandpit is empty and runs to it. At the same time Macy does but he gets there first. She pouts and was about to cry so Luca invites her.

"Don't cry we can share." Luca smiles.

Macy squeals and runs to sit next to him. "I'm Luca." Luca says looking down at the hand print he is trying to leave in the sand. "I'm Macy" She stretches her hand for him to shake.

They shake hands but Luca's hand was full of sand making them both laugh. Macy's mom walks to them looking annoyed at her "Macy don't run like that!"

Luca frown thinking that she looks like a mean lady. "Sorry mom" Macy says still playing in the sand. "Luca!" Luca's dad calls for him "Aquí estoy papá!" (Im here dad!) He yells so his dad can find him.

Before either of them could understand what was happening their parents separated them. Macy waves goodbye washing as Luca leave her behind.

♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾
15 years later

Luca's POV

I groan sitting on the kitchen counter ignoring my phone because Amy won't stop calling. I told her to come and like always she said no. I offered to stay but she said that i should come because she doesn't to ruin my night.

But now she won't stop calling just to see when I'm coming back.

A girl walks to me and stands between my legs putting her hands on my thigh. "Wow hey what are you doing? I have a girlfriend." I try to take her hands off of me.

"Shhh shut up. Right now im your girlfriend because it's either that or the creepy dude behind me." I look behind her to the guy eye fucking her licking his lips. "This isn't a trap right? Because i have."

She rolls her eyes finishing for me. "A girlfriend. I heard." I smile nodding. "Okay then 'girlfriend' what's your name." I play along. "I'm not telling you that. What if you turn out to be another creep." I nod smiling, She's funny.

"I don't get it, if you think that i could be another creep. Then why did you picked me out of every one else." She jumps up on the kitchen counter next to me. "Okay well look at my options."

She points around. "They are to drunk to function. Those over there are from this frat house and i don't like being drugged." We laugh and i point at the guys by the couch. "They will fuck anything that moves." She nods laughing.

"I saw that you were just minding your own business AND not drinking so you were the safest bet." I hold my chest. "Safest bet? You are the worst fake girlfriend ever. I thought i was special." The creeper walks closer so i intertwine our fingers.

"Well i will tell you my name and hopefully YOU aren't a creep, Luca." She laughs covering her mouth confusing me. "What?" She tries to stop laughing.

"Sorry but Luca? What? your parents couldn't afford another letter LucaS" I bump my shoulder to hers. "Okay, come on you owe me your name." She puts one leg over my thigh and i hold it in place using my other hand.

"Macy." I scoff. "And you laughed at my name? You are named after a store." She shrugs.

"Yes but i have an excuse my mom lacks an imagination. She actually did named me after the store because that's where she bought most of my baby stuff." I laugh harder making her punch me. "Yes laugh at my childhood."

♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾
3 hours later.

We sit on the couch with her between my legs while i play with her hair. "Wait so you watched all of the twilight series?" She looks at me over her shoulder. "My little sister made me." She shakes her head. "Nice cover." I poke her making her laugh.

It's contagious but for some reason she always covers her mouth when she laughs. I saw that guy leave an hour ago but I'm afraid that if i tell her she will stop talking to me.

"Okay so why are you here alone if you're not even drinking, dancing or looking to get laid?" Her hair is so smooth. "Luca?" I shake my head. "Sorry i spaced out for a bit. Ummm oh right, It's my bests friends frat party. He always throws one at the beginning of the year."

She sits up rubbing her ass against my dick for just a second but that did it. I have been with Amy for 4 years and she wants to wait until marriage so my hand is my only solution and it doesn't take much to turn me on now.

"Wait Eric is your best friend?" I nod frowning. "Since we were 5. How do you know him?" She smirks. "He helped me moved in yesterday and he invited me." I nod smiling.

"He was hitting on you wasn't he." She nods laughing. "He is one horny guy." She sits back down put moves around grinding on me before turning around.

"annnnnd apparently he isn't the only one." She looks down at my boner. "Shit! okay, sorry i tried to get it down but looking at you doesn't help." She raises an eyebrow and puts her hand over it. I groan and bit my fist.

"Really Luca? I thought you were better than that." She used the must sexual tone i have ever heard. My dick is fully erect now and it's pushing against my pants crying to break out.

I put my hand over hers. "We can't. I can't." I groan because she squeezes it. "Yes you can Luca. The question is will you? Are you going to tell me to stop?" She whispers in my ear.

I can feel my heart beating against my chest like it's going to pop out. She moves to straddle me and i do nothing. "Stop me." She whispers before slowly kissing me. She bites my lip down so i open my mouth letting her in.

She taste like cherry.

I groan grabbing her ass pulling her down to me but she suddenly stops. "If you can, i will be upstairs and if you can't." She kiss my cheek. "It was nice meeting you Luca." She walks away without looking back.

She's gorgeous.

Im not going, i can't do that to Amy. We have been together since we were 17. We have plans for a future together and i am not going to throw it all away because i meet some funny, hot girl at a party. We will get married and have kids and i will take over for my dad.

Everything Amy wants.

I bit my lip looking around, i can't . I get up and walk to the main door.

NO REMORSE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें