Chapter 8

Macy's POV

Amy complains for the 7th time
since we have been on the road for 2 hours and there is 2 more to go. She has been in a mood since Luca didn't propose last week. Now we are all stuck in a car with her until we get to San Francisco for spring break.

"Im sooo hungry!" Make that 8th. She only eats like a rabbit of course she's hungry. Luca clenches his steering wheel up front.

Eric bumps my shoulder holding back a laugh because we can both see that vein in Luca's forehead that only comes out when he is about to flip.

I lean in sticking my head to the front. "Why don't we stop at a gas station and get some snacks just to calm the hunger." He looks at me calming down and nodding. "Sure." He looks around for a gas station.

"Finally, i have been asking you to stop for an hour now." Amy groans but i keep looking at Luca hoping he doesn't get mad again. He smiles at me before looking at the road.

I sit back and Eric smirks. "Well aren't you Noah's ark, saving a man from drowning." He whispers in my ear making my laugh covering my mouth. That got Luca's attention because he glares at us through the rear view mirror.

I just stick my tongue out making him chuckle while parking. "Let's go." They all start to get down and my phone rings. "Actually im just going to stay. I don't want anything." Amy was already gone and the guys nod leaving.

"Hey mom" i anserw the phone. "Hey do you have money?" Yes mom i am fine, school is going great, i love you too or it's great talking to you for the first time in months. "How much?"

She runs away with a guy then when he gets bored or tired of her she comes home to unpaid bills or just wants money for something stupid. "1,300 or if you have more."

If i do that i won't have anything for my own bills this month. Ughhh i know i shouldn't have come. I should be working right now. What does she think i do for a living. "Sure i w" she hangs up. Great.

I can do night shifts when i get back too.

They get back with a bag each. Luca puts his bag on my lap while Amy looks at him in confusion. I open the bag making me smile. Gummy worms, Hershey's kisses and a slice of chocolate cake. "What is it?" Amy asks trying to look.

I show her the bag. "Just snacks." She shrugs going back to eating hers. "Thank you Luca." I look ant Luca while he nods.

♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

I put my bags down in my bed before walking to the living room. It's the smallest and farthest away but it has a little balcony.

We all pitched in to get a villa but this doesn't look like the one we picked at all. Luca most have noticed too because his frowning looking around.

Even frowning he looks hot. He looks hot doing anything really. He wasn't kidding when he said he works out. I woke up last time to him doing push-ups, needless to say i jumped his bones right there on the floor.

Eric walks in with the same expression. "are we in the wrong place? this is smaller." I shake my head "then the key wouldn't have work."

Amy walks in smiling and hugs Luca from behind. She knows what's going on. "Amy what happened to the villa we all picked?" I ask making her smirk poking her head out from Luca's side.

"Well that was a 4 bedroom and we only need 3 since Luca can obviously sleep with me and we get a higher floor for the same price." He picked a 4 bedroom because i can't sleep when he stays with her so close to me.

I nod, it's not like i get to complain.

"Well then let's get dinner." I point out the door behind me. Amy and Eric go to get their stuff. Luca steps closer and i know his going to apologize. I put my hand up. "not your fault." I whisper before walking away to get my phone.

I need to send mom the money before she flips and ask the owner of the strip club (my boss) for more shifts or 'restaurant' as far as the others are concerned.

Im just a waitress but i know they wouldn't understand. I don't like working nights because it's to much for me. There is less people and more control during the day but i guess now i have to.

♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

I turn in my bed again but the position has nothing to do with why i can't sleep. I don't do it much but i really need a joint right now and i know where to get one.

Eric.

I throw my covers on the floor and put sweatpants over my shorts because they don't actually hide anything before going to his room.

I knock a few times before he opens. He looks me over "it better be sex because it's 2 in the morning."

I roll my eyes "no, do you have weed? I know you do." His awake now. "You smoke?" I groan "no i snort it." He laughs going back in his room. Luca's room is right across from Eric's and he must have been awake too by the looks of him.

He looks at me in front of Eric's open door and frowns. "Here you go." Eric hands me a joint before looking up at Luca. "Fuck we just got caught by the Popo" Eric leans in to whisper. Luca snatches it out of my hand.

"What the hell are you doing with this shit?" He whisper yells because Amy is still sleeping. Why is he acting like it's cocaine? I try to get it back but his huge and i didn't stand a chance. "Why do you care?" I ask but Eric doesn't look surprise.

"You are being stupid Macy and why would you have weed again." He looks at Eric but did he just call me stupid? He keeps ranting but i interrupt his lecture. "Did you just call me stupid?"

They stop and Eric steps away from Luca like im going to shot him. He goes back to his room slowly closing the door. Luca freezes and doesn't answer. I take advantage taking the joint back walking to my room.

Now i really need it.

"Babydoll" he walks in behind while i take off my sweatpants and look for a lighter but there's nothing here. "I didn't mean that you are stupid babydoll."

I nod giving up. "I know im just grumpy because i can't sleep." I whine throwing my head back. He chuckles holding my face "i have a lighter in my bag." I peck his lips pushing him out. "Gooo."

♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

I think he likes playing with my hair because his doing it again. I lean back against his chest while standing between his legs. "Here" i turn in his arms to give it to him.

He shakes his head so i put my thumb on his bottom lip slowly parting his lips. "You are already here with me inhaling the smoke so you might as well try it."

He looks down at me and i don't know what i see in his eyes. I don't know what he feels for me because I don't know what I feel for him. "What if i have already tried it? It's not bad it's just illegal." I smile running my thumb across his lips.

This is actually getting him hard.

"You? I don't think so. We both know who is good and who is bad here." He takes my wrist. "You aren't bad and im not good, we're just people." I put my hand inside his sweatpants grabbing his hard dick. "It's okay, i know who i am and who you are."

He guides my hand putting the joint between his lips taking a small drag and blowing it. Knowing exactly how to do it. "I don't need it when i have you." He takes it out of my hand putting it out on the handrail. He picks me up taking me to bed. "And you don't either."