Chapter 30

Dedicated to Jaii0king  thank you so much for everything.

Macy's POV

"Hello mama!!!" Christina yells. I wake up and look at Luca spooning me in the couch. I get up while Christina looks between us. "And papa, why are you here?" Luca groans getting up.

I guess we fell asleep.

"Moving in together." He mumbles still asleep. I smack him, he looks at me confused before looking at Christina. "Shit." He whispers making Christina laugh.

She hands Alice over to Luca checking him out. "Christina!" She looks at me. "Your drooling...again." She scoffs. "But his actually real! I thought you were lying."

He kisses Alice all over her face making her giggle. "Well get over it you 28 year old cougar!" She groans laying on my couch.

Luca walks to Alice's rooms.

Christina jumps off the couch and runs to me. "Are you going to live with his wife and what about the sexual tension?" I scoffs "what sexual tension? we are JUST friends and his divorce now."

She's nods walking back to the couch. "fine, what happens when one of you start to date? What if he bring his new girlfriend home?" I do not want to see that.

"So? I don't care." Luca walks back out. "about what?" Christina smirks. "She doesn't care if you bring girls into the new place." He frowns looking at me.

Bitch

"are YOU bringing guys in?" He turns to me already looking mad. I glare at Christina. "N-no i won't. I just meant that i don't care if you do." He nods looking down.

Shit.

"You don't?" He asks making me groan. "I- i mean when you do get a girlfriend. That i don't mind you bringing her over." He nods looking up.

Great

♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾
3 weeks later

I laugh as Gabriel and i push the couch to the right again. Luca and Rose push it back to the left. "Stop! it looks better on the right." I whine so Gabriel pushes it back.

"No it doesn't." Luca groans pushing it to the left . Gabriel was going to push it back again but Lica holds it. "Gabe para, your supposed to be on your brothers side." (Stop) Rose laughs looking at them fake glare at each other.

Gabriel looks at me and shrugs. "Have you seen her? She can say the moon is orange and i would agree." Luca nods before chasing him. Gabriel laughs running up the stairs.

I turn to Rose. "Please." She rolls her eyes and helps me put it where i want it. Luca's parents walk in with a box each. "We got these from Luca's old room." Mrs. Nightingale sings putting her box down.

She looks around and frowns "where is Alice?" I point upstairs and she leaves without saying hi to anyone.

Gabriel and Luca come back down when Marco walks in. Luca gave him a chance and now he took him from me. 'Best friends' now, barf.

We found a 3 bedroom house for rent close to the school so everyone is helping us move in.

Christina is upstairs with Alice and Francisco wanted to help but Luca and i refused, his way to old.

Luca's sister's and nieces hate me, aside from Rose so they aren't here. Thank god.

My mom is in one of her trips and if she was here she would definitely come but just to mess with the Nightingale's. She doesn't actually know who Alice's dad is and she never cared enough to ask.