The end

Macy's POV

10 years later

I keep sucking him feeling him go stiff it in my mouth. I play with his balls as he moves his fingers faster in my pussy while sucking on my clit. "Hmmmmm" i moan around his cock as i cum. "Fuck" he whispers shaking under me shooting his load in my mouth.

I suck moaning until both of our orgasms are done. I swallow rolling to the side panting trying to catch my breath. Luca pulls me to him. "I love you." He whisper kissing my shoulder. "I love you too."

I turn around for a kiss but "Dr.Nightingale to the neurosurgeon wing for surgery." They call me over the intercom.

He groans letting me go. "That's you Dr.Nightingale." I laugh putting my pants on. "I told you Dr.Nightingale. We would be lucky to get 10 minutes."

He looks at me getting dressed. "Remember that Alice has a competition today." I smile and hit him with the pillow. "I know, i will see you there. Have fun working all day."

I kiss him before walking out of the on-call room while he whines laying down. I had our son Eran 7 months ago so im only coming in for surgery. I usually do two a week and they take from 3 to 5 hours and im out.

Today is an easy one so it will take from 3-4 hours. When he turns one i go back to doing 40 hours a week so i do 9 hours from Monday to Friday.

Luca always has to do 50 hours a week so he takes longer. He has to do 9 hours from Monday to Saturday. Lucky for us we have a perfect schedule.

The girls go to school for eight hours but they both take dance at their grandmothers studio after school so we pick them up from there when we get out of work.

Now i have Eran and he stays with his grandma. I tried to do daycare but she refused.

So i gave up.

Last year Eric tried talking to Luca to apologize and Luca did the same with Amy. They excepted it but they aren't friends. That's Marco's spot now and he doesn't trust Eric around me because of what he did.

We did find out that after 3 more miscarriages which i do not wish on any woman they had a 4 year old boy but Luca didn't talk to him after that.

We got married the same summer after i proposed in Hawaii. He made sure i stayed with him this time. My mom didn't come because she wasn't invited. She didn't show up anymore but she did call for money.

Luca stopped me every time i was about to give in. When we finished our residency she asked for more and more money because i was earning more. She stopped calling 2 years ago though. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that she died.

She had a tumor and didn't even know it. It was hard to be sad.

We found that that i was pregnant with Aleeha in our four year anniversary. Luca was really excited because he got to see me pregnant and be there for his daughter when she was born.

Gabriel jokes that she is his because at 5 years old she looks a lot more like him than his own daughter. She has his and Luca's blue eyes but the rest is actually just like Gabriel.

 She has his and Luca's blue eyes but the rest is actually just like Gabriel