Chapter 31

Luca's POV

I pick Macy off the snow laughing. She hits my chest but im still in my snowboard so i fall back making her laugh. "Haha funny, now help me." I reach for her so she can help me up.

She isn't covering her laugh anymore and it's amazing to see.

I take her hand and pull her down with me. She falls on top of me. "Jerk." I smile before kissing her. "And you are beautiful. Let's go back up the hill and try again." She groans taking off her ski glasses.

"We have been trying for hours and no matter what i always end up on my ass." I spank her. "It's a great ass." She laughs getting up. "Luca i don't want to do that again."

Rose and her wife Chloe have this huge cabin here in Aspen. It's a great place for skiing and it's beautiful at Christmas.

The whole family is here

The whole family is here. Rose, Chloe and their kids Ruby and David. Ruby doesn't ski so Rose stayed behind with her and with Alice.

Gabriel stayed because Rachel didn't want to give him Nikki if he was coming here so his spending it at her place. I think she's just trying to sleep with him again.

Mom, dad and they had to drag Elizabeth so she would come. Lily came with just Sam because Abby is spending Christmas with her boyfriend and im not complaining. Sam is so nice without her too.

I take my ski glasses off then unbuckle the board off of my feet so i can get up. "Fine, im tiered too." I pull her to me for another kiss. She smiles into the kiss.

"I love you babydoll." I whisper against her lips hoping she will say it back. She nods and gives me a peck. "Let's go."

Of course not.

I sigh taking her hand holding my ski board with the other one. I have been saying it for 6 months but i never get it back. I think she does love me. I can see it, feel it even but i have never heard it.

I know this type of stuff scares her so i don't push it. At least she let's me call her mine.

"I love this Christmas." I smile pulling her to me as we walk to the cabin. "Just this one?" She asks frowning.

I lost her Christmas morning so i didn't have her the other years and last year i was mad at her but this one we get to spend it with together. "I have both you and Alice. It's my favorite Christmas."

We stop at the door to take off our snow covered layer. She turns me to her for a small kiss but i pull her body crashing against mine. I grab her ass tasting her mouth so she moans.

"Whore."

We break the kiss to look at Elizabeth walking past us. I groan when Macy steps back looking down. Im so sick of her Lily and Abby saying shit to her every time they're around.

I walk in the direction Elizabeth just left but Macy takes my hand. "Don't. Let's just go in, take a warm shower, please im freezing." I nod looking at Elizabeth's back before throwing Macy over my shoulder.

"Ahh!" She yells laughing.

♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

I try the airplane again when Alice refuses to open her mouth. "Open up." I bring the spoon of smash potatoes to her lips. "Alice come on." She shakes her head. "No." She covers her mouth.

"Come on little star, tienes que comer." (you have to eat) she snarls "es malo!" (It's bad!) sure that she knows in Spanish. "She is one stubborn three-year-old." I groan putting the spoon down.

Mom and dad laugh looking at us. Rose smiles shaking her head. "Look who's talking. She's just like you in every way including that. You were a picky eater too."

"Karma." Mom adds laughing harder when Macy picks up the spoon and Alice eats like she wasn't refusing to just seconds ago. I kiss her forehead laughing but Lily scoffs ruining the moment.

"She looks nothing like him. How is she even his kid?" She turns to me while i look at Elizabeth who is smirking. "Luca you should get a paternity test. She's not your daughter."

Alice looks at her confused because Lily is pointing at her.

I get up. "I know my fucking daughter! I know she's mine and im sick of you, Abby and Elizabeth saying shit about them!" I stop when i hear Alice crying because of my yelling.

Shit

Macy picks her up but instead of being mad at me she gives me a small smile before a kiss leaving.

Mom waits for Macy and Alice to leave before sending the girls a death glare that scares both Elizabeth and Lily.

She points at Lily. "You can't be fucking serious? A paternity test? Again?! You said the same shit to me when i was pregnant with Luca. I got lucky that him and Gabriel look like Michael."

She looks at Elizabeth. "Should i get YOU a paternity test to see if you are your dad's because you don't look like him? Your dad had a girlfriend when i slept with him so im a whore too."

Elizabeth's eyes go wide. She doesn't actually know their story. She never cared enough to listen. Mom shakes her head before going to Macy. I was going to go but papá stops me.

"Let them talk."

♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

I slowly open the door in case they are sleeping but Macy is studying on our bed and Alice isn't in it.

I smile moving her books to the floor. "Hey babydoll." I sit down next to her as she closes her laptop. I pull her to me "im sorry ab"

She stops me with a kiss moving to
straddle me. "No it's okay." She whispers rubbing her nose against mine. She smiles "i guess you don't have the perfect family either."

I kiss her nose. "of course I do. You and Alice are my family and  it's perfect. Where is little star?" She bites my bottom lip before letting go making me groan. "Your mom took her for the night. One less kicker."

I smirk turning to lay her on the bed. "What will we do all alone?" I move to kiss her neck but she stops me. "No." I groan dropping my weight on top of her making her laugh. "Luca i told you n." I nod rolling to the side. "No sex because it's a full house."

I sit up and glare at the door. "cock blockers." She laughs pulling me down with her. "Stop....You know i don't care what they say." I look at her "you don't?" She shakes her head. "I love our family......and i love you."

I don't move.

She smiles "Luca?" I kiss her getting on top. I take off her shirt. "Luca remem" i cover her mouth. "Do you really think that im not fucking you right now?"