Chapter 24

Macy's POV

I move to try and get Alice but Luca picks her up. "Macy is she mine!?" I jump back and i know people are coming closer to see. I keep looking at her in his arms.

She just smiles looking up at him oblivious as to what's going on. She's just happy to be with him.

"I..sh..she is." He nods looking at me and i have never seen him so mad. Of course he would be. He walks out with Alice so i follow. "Luca!"

He just keeps walking to where our cars are. "Luca!" He stops by mine and turns to me crying kissing Alice's forehead.

I stop on my tracks

"W-where are you going?" I whisper afraid to talk. I just want my daughter back in my arms. "People were looking." He whispers looking at Alice. "How old is she?" She smiles at him. "2 in September 17"

"Why?" He looks up at me and the way he looks at me makes my chest hurt.

"Why? Why would you do that? To me? To her? Why would you run with my kid? And don't say Amy because we both know i would have left her in a heartbeat to be with you, to have a family with you." He looks at me like im a stranger his trying to figure out.

"I didn't know i was pregnant." I whisper but his scoffs. "Bullshit! You didn't know! That's what you're going with? You just happen to leave the moment you get pregnant."

He looks at my car. "Where's her seat? She doesn't have to hear this." He calms down smiling at Alice through the tears.

I know he will be a good dad.

I point at my trunk. "In t-there." He looks at it then back at me getting angrier but Alice touches his face. "Papa." He kisses her looking at me.

"You thought of everything didn't you? You were going to do everything in your power so i wouldn't find out. Get it."

He points at the trunk but when i walk to it he steps back away from me. I open it and put it on the back seat listening to Luca whispering things to our Daughter.

I step back showing him that it's done. I reach for her but he puts her in himself. He was about to close the door but Alice cries out. He looks at her confused. "You have to kiss her nose before closing her door."

He nods and kisses her nose making her giggle. "Now say papa and mom love you little star." He looks at me before saying it to her closing the door. I clean my face trying to calm down.

"I didn't know, we were always careful. At least the next morning but i left and never took the pill. Then i missed my period so i took a test then another but they all said the same thing." He nods cleaning his face.

"Then this is the part were you thought that having OUR baby and keeping it from me was a good idea?!!" He yell so i look down. "No." I whisper hugging myself.

"What do you mean no Macy? Im fucking looking at her!!" He points at the window. "I was going to get an abortion but" he interrupts "what?!!! I- what the fuck is wrong with you?! You were going to have an abortion without telling me?!!"

I close my eye afraid to look up. "I didn't." He laughs "no shit!! Then what happened?!!" I didn't know he could yell so loud. I clean my face again and look up.

He hates me

There's nothing but hate in his face and he should, i would, i do.

"You had stopped calling after i asked you to. I didn't know i was pregnant then." He scoffs "like im going to believe the shit that comes out of your mouth." I nod trying to calm down and stop the tears.