Chapter 5

Macy's POV

"The fuck!" I hiss trying to get up from the uncomfortable couch pulling my feet from Luca's lap. He jolted awake holding my feet.

I guess we felt asleep because the tv screen is at the end credits. We look at each other before i feel his hand slowly moving up my thigh.

He looks at me waiting for me to stop him while his thumb rubs my core through my shorts. I should probably move his hand away but i can't. It feels to good.

The room is dark and when he takes my shorts off under the blanket i let him. He smiles up at me before pushing his head under the blanket. His rough fingers dance up my thigh and his lips aren't far behind.

No, no we can't. I need to stop him NOW.

I tangle my fingers in his hair when his tongue flicks across my slit. My thighs clamp around around his head. One flick and i don't have any will left.

He moves up under the blanket until his face is in front of mine. "I want to fuck you so bad." He whispers looking into my eyes.

We were supposed to never see each other again. This can't turn into a thing.

"We can't, not again." I whisper as he chuckles. He pushes his underwear down releasing his cock. He wipes it up and down my wet pussy making me moan. His mouth covers mine in a hungry kiss. He pulls away moaning "mm cake." We laugh and he holds my hands.

"Why are you holding my hands?" He smiles looking at my lips. "I don't want to miss your smile babydoll." I sober up and kiss him. I grab the back of his neck pulling him into a deeper kiss.

He kisses down my neck to the top of my breast. I take my top off letting him kiss down to my left nipple since I don't have a bra. We both know Amy can walk in at any moment but it's hard to care.

That's why im not a good person. Im selfish and he makes me worst. If he let's me i will destroy him. It's what i do.

He goes back down inside the blanket kissing down my stomach. He smirks spreading my legs apart. He licks me once "you are so wet babydoll." He goes back to my pussy putting it under attack.

Another reason why im going to hell but right now it's hard to care.

I bite down on the blanket so i don't wake Amy up. I pull him against my pussy with both hands. He uses his tongue on my clit then back inside "Mmm." I do my best to not yell.

He circles my clit with his fingers making me throw me head back and push my hips closer to his face and fingers. He moves his mouth to suck my clit and his 2 fingers inside my pussy. Making me gasp and the blanket to fall from my mouth and to the floor.

If she turns the lights on she could see everything. Like either of us give a fuck. We are too lost in the moment.

"Luca!" I whisper yell being as quiet as possible.He curls his fingers in a come here motion making me shake.

He has such long fingers. "Are you going to cum in my mouth baby?" I nod closing my eyes but he slaps my pussy. "Ahhh" i moan covering my mouth. "Look at me when you cum."

I nod leaning against my elbows to look down at him. I put me left leg up on the back of the couch giving him more access. He sucks my clit looking up at me and surprises me by fucking me with 3 fingers. I bite my lip painfully hard "mmmmm"

I start to cum looking at him making it feel incredibly intimate. He keeps licking my sensitive pussy getting everything i have to give him.

He goes back up to me. "Delicious." He groans before kissing me making me taste myself. I move to be on top letting his hard dick rub against my pussy. He desperately pushes his hips towards me groaning.

He holds my waist while i sink down on his long cock making us both groan as he stresses my pussy to his size. He pulls me down for a kiss covering our moans. I grind with him deep inside me getting used to him again. I put my feet flat on the couch breaking the kiss before i start to ride him.

I have been wanting to do this since i saw him walk through the door that morning but we shouldn't be doing this. "Fuck babydoll yess." He groans meeting me halfway. Our moans my be quiet but our skin slapping fills the room and maybe the hole apartment.

We are both relying on hope that she doesn't wake up at this point.

"Your so big." I pant looking up. I reach behind me to play with his balls. He growls moving his hands down to my ass digging his fingers in. He spreads my cheeks apart slamming me harder against him.

"Fuck fuck fuck Luca!" I moan looking down at him. I shake squirting all over his dick soaking it. "You are fucking me raw!" For some reason that made my orgasm longer. "Do you want my cum babydoll?" He groans going faster.

"Yesssss" i pant. He starts to cum while the tip of his cock kisses my womb. I feel him rope after rope leaving his warm cum inside my pussy. "FUCK BABYDOLL!" He pulls me down to him.

We finish panting looking at each other "condom." We both say at the same time. We laugh as i bent down for a kiss. We slowly kiss enjoying each other. "Don't worry babydoll i will get you the pill." I nod feeling relief.

"Okay." I move taking his cum covered dick out "hmm" i moan getting up even though my legs fucking hurt. He gets up and picks me up bridal style. "I got you babydoll." He kisses my forehead.

♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

He drys my hair before carrying me to my bed. I lay down as he puts the blanket on me. He looks as me with longing wanting to lay here. "You can't stay." He groans leaning in for on last kiss. "I know babydoll but i don't like leaving you."

Stop, he can't say things like that to me. I may be a selfish bitch but im not made of ice.

"Im fine you already took care of me, thank you Luca." I yaw curling into my blanket. "Thank you Macy." He whispers walking out.