Chapter 7

Macy's POV

I can't believe i said that to him. I know im a bitch but i didn't mean to be one, not with him. He trusted me with his problems and i made him feel like they aren't important. It's been days and he talks to me but it's not the same, it feels cold.

That's what you get for freaking out when all he wanted to do was spend time with you.

Shut up brain!

He leaves a room if it's just us alone and he doesn't look for me across the room like i got used to him doing.

"We're done."

Mom's right my only talent is messing up people's life. "Seriously Macy you are doing it again." I look up at Eric remembering that we are on a date. "Sorry what?" He stares at me in disbelief.

"Seriously? Look i know you aren't much of a talker but you haven't been listening either this entire date. Where are you right now?" I look at our plates and his done but i barely touched my food.

I sigh putting my face in my hands before looking at him. "Eric im really sorry. This is a nice place and you are a nice guy but im just not in it. I think we should stay friends." He nods clearly mad.

"Then why the hell did you say yes then?" His face is turning red and i don't blame him. I just played with this guy's feelings. Now im 2 for 2 point me.

"I will pay for it because i shouldn't have. You're great but i said yes before actually thinking it through. I really am sorry."

He looks at me calming down. "Your into someone else aren't you?" I shake my head. "I have never been into anyone." Im to broken for that. He smiles "fine but we need to make a deal." I raise my eyebrow. "Im listening."

He leans in. "If you ever change your mind you tell me or....just for sex. I don't mind being used." I laugh covering my mouth nodding. "Sounds good but it's not happening."

He shrugs getting up and i put the money down. "We'll see. Haven't you heard that I'm irresistible?" We laugh walking out and past Luca and Amy.

She squeals walking back to us dragging Luca behind her. "This sounds like a good date. Want to make it a double?"

Luca doesn't even look my way until Eric laughs. He must think the date went well too. "Well our date is over." I look at Amy but im talking to Luca. Eric puts her arm around me. "We decided to just be buddies." Eric adds making Luca nod looking at me and Amy pout.

"I had all these fun double dates planned. Then a double wedding and shared pregnancy's. Ugh our kids could have gotten married too." Eric looks at me wiggling his brows. "I don't know about the wedding but we could practice making kids."

I laugh covering my mouth and taking his hand off me. I flick his forehead. "Pig." He shrugs "worth a shot." I shake my head smiling before looking at Luca.

0 emotion there.

Ughhhhhh

Why do you care? You shouldn't care if some guy is giving you the cold shoulder. You never cared before but his not some guy is he?

"Well we better leave you two to your date." I say to him but he only nods looking at Amy. "Wait!" Amy pulls me aside far away from the guys. "How do i look?" I frown at the question. She always looks good.

She wakes up really early to do her make up every morning. She has this stylist that she sees every other weekend for her hair and just one of her dresses is way more expensive than my whole closet combine. "You look great."

She sighs dusting off her dress. "Good because i think he might propose tonight." She claps in excitement. Don't care. Don't care. You don't care so just smile.

I smile and look at Luca behind us while he talks to Eric. I look back at Amy "W-why do you think that?" Nice stutter dumbass. "He has been really mysterious lately and then he asked me on a date here out of the blue. I think it's pretty obvious."

That or Eric told him where our date was and he came to spy. I hope. "Well good luck, now don't leave him waiting." Because it feels really weird talking about this with you. She nods practically skipping back to him.

She hugs him and he looks at me over her shoulder. He wants to know what we were talking about. Eric is looking down at his phone so i point to my ring finger. Luca frowns so i do it again this time he gets it before nervously breaking the hug.

That's the longest none conversation we have had that didn't feel formal.

I pull Eric to his car leaving them behind.

♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

I pull my knees to my chest almost falling asleep on the floor. It's 1 in the morning and still nothing and the dress i chose for my date is really uncomfortable. I should've changed before coming here.

The elevator opens and Luca walks in. He sees me and takes long strides towards me. "Macy?" He helps me up off the floor and dusts me off. "What the hell are you doing outside my door at this hour?"

I rub my eyes. "I wanted to apologize again because you're still mad at me but i don't actually have your number because you were always JUST around but i also didn't know when you would be back or if you would be back so i waited here." I point at the ground behind me really listening to how that sounds.

I groan "fuck that sounds stupid, creepy and something a stalker would do." I walk away to the elevator and he stays frozen in place. Of course he would. Im lucky if he doesn't get a restraining order.

"Wait!" He yells but the doors are practically closed. He runs and sticks his arm in making the doors actually squeeze it before opening.

He pulls me out and i check his hand before hitting his chest over and over again. "What are you nuts? That almost took your hand. Why do you think i didn't put mine in."

He takes both my hands and intertwines our fingers chuckling. "Im not the one waiting by your door. Macy don't do that again it's really dangerous." He puts his hand my lower back leading me to his apartment.

"How did you get here?" I don't answer walking in. "Macy?" I groan sitting on his couch but its so comfortable and im so tiered that i end up kicking off my heels and laying down. "I walked."

He smiles and sits down putting my head on his lap. "Your crazy, i don't even now how long of a walk that is but it's pretty far. Why would you do that?" I yawn moving closer to him until I am practically on his lap. He feels so warm, i missed that. His always warm.

"You are mad at me, i know it. Im sorry im such a bitch but i blame my genes." He pulls me to his lap and holds me while getting up and walking down the hall. "I know you were just mad babydoll but it hurt coming from you. I just really care what you think."

He lays me down on his bed before taking these itchy dress off. "Im so sorry. I don't really think that." I close my eyes and i hear him move around.

The bed dips and he pulls me in putting my head on his chest. "I know babydoll just sleep i know you worked to today and you just walked all the way here. I think that's enough apologizing."

I hug him laying half of my body on top of his "great a night of kicking." I mumble falling asleep. He chuckles making me smile.

"Thank you Luca." He kisses my nose. "Thank you Macy." He whispers but he sounds really far away as i fall into a deep sleep.