Chapter 32

Macy's POV

We get the suitcases from the trunk laughing. "She's barely 3. She is not taking dance classes." Luca shrugs. "So what? Mom would let her in and she would look so cute." He points at Alice sleeping in the car.

"That's not happening. She needs to be 5 AND only if she wants to twinkle toes." He gasp pretending to be offended. "At least i know how to dance." We walk to our porch before going back for Alice.

"I know how to dance just not b!" I hit him with a suitcase but our laughter stops when we see my mom sitting on out porch. I put the suitcase down. "Mom? What are you doing here? How did you know where i lived?"

She just keeps looking at Luca before slowly turning to me.

S

H

I

T

"Lily." She calmly says getting closer. Luca frowns "my sister?" I nod. "They're friends from time to time. When they aren't backstabbing each other."

I stop talking when my mom slaps me so hard it turns my face. "Mom!" I look up and she does it again.

Luca pulls me to him. "What the hell is wrong with you!" Luca yells at her but she keeps looking at me. "A Nightingale?" She shakes her head. "I had to find out from Lily who my granddaughter's father is."

I shrug "I wasn't keeping it a secret. You just never cared enough to notice." She was going to slap me again but Luca holds her wrist and let's go.

"out of all the man you could have open your ugly ass legs to you chose a Nightingale?! You are so fucking stupid and a WHORE! You did the same shit Darling did to me!" I look down crying.

"I should have had an abortion when i had the chance! You are useless and my biggest mistake! Now that kid is your bigest mistake!! She's his d" i stop her.

"The fuck did you just say about Alice?!" I step up to her face. I will take her shit but she better not mess with my daughter. Luca pulls me back to him. "Get Alice and get in." I pull back my hand and scoff "But s"

"Now!! Macy!" I glare at him but walk away to get Alice. I walk past them and in to the house while they glare each other. I groan putting Alice down on her new twin bed when i hear yelling again.

I close her bedroom door and walk downstairs but i stop at the window. To my surprise it's Luca yelling at her not the other way around. I move closer trying to listen.

"You are a bitter old woman and a worst mother. Your daughter is amazing how do you not see that? She's smart really smart, talented, hard-working and beautiful." I smile while my mom frowns.

"She would never treat Alice the way you treat her. She is a better woman and mother than you will ever be and that's why she has a family that loves her and you are all alone!"

Mom has the same expression as me now. Wide eye and jaw on the floor. He points in her face. "You stay away from us and never call her to ask for more money when those man you put above your own daughter leave you because they can't stand to be near you!"

She was going to say something but closes her mouth shocked and leaves. Luca groans taking a deep breath before get in the suitcases and walking in. He sees me by the window. "I k" i jump on him making him drop them.

I kiss him pulling him to me. He smiles into the kiss grabbing my ass kickings the door closed. He pushes me against the wall.

I kiss down his yaw. "Fuck i love you so much, that was hot." I whisper again his skin taking off his shirt. He takes me off the wall and moves to the floor. "I love when you say that."