Chapter 2

Macy's POV

I get a condom from the bathroom across the hall. It's a frat house so of course there are more condoms here than a pharmacy. I find the last room that was unlocked.

I lay down on the bed looking at the glow in the dark stars on the ceiling. The stars have always made me feel lonelier. I always feel alone, i practically raised myself. Mom was always to busy chasing after the next rich guy that would look at her.

I want to be better than her so i will work hard for what's mine. I won't waist my years running after a guy that's going to leave me with no money because i was depending on him.

Who the fuck am i to judge her? Not when im on a bed waiting for a guy that has a girlfriend to come upstairs for one meaningless night of sex. It's so easy with him, talking with him felt natural. Maybe it's because i won't see him after this so i don't care what he thinks of me.

He doesn't make me feel lonely.

I know he probably won't come. He's a good guy and i only brake those kind of man like my mother. She says im to broken for love. Im twenty one with a record of 0 real relationships or friendships so i guess she got that right.

But there is something i have that she doesn't, my brain. I got a full ride here and one day im going to be a neurosurgeon. I know it because i will make it happen.

I close my eyes taking deep breath's. "What are you thinking?" I jump seating up. His here. "Why are you scared? You told me to come." He sits on the bed next to me. "I didn't think you were actually coming." I lay down and he does the same looking up.

"Stars. I didn't either, i was supposed to walk out the door but my legs took me here. I just followed i guess." I nod looking up. "We can just keep talking if you want." He holds my hand. "Okay. One question though." I look at his profile. "What kind of college student has glow-in-the-dark stars?"

I laugh and cover my mouth. "And in a frat house." I add while he looks at me smiling. He's Beautiful. "Why do you do that?" He asks looking into my eyes. "Do what?" I frown not understand the question.

"You cover your mouth every time you laugh, why?" He moves a strand of hair from my cheek to behind my ear. I take a deep breath. "My mom says that i look ugly but uglier when i laugh. I guess i grew subconscious of it so i cover it."

He brushes his thumb on my bottom lip. "She's wrong. I think you are a lot more beautiful than the woman you see in the mirror." I hold his wrist. We both slowly lean in until he is a breath away from me. "Luca."

"Yes." He whispers against my lips.

"I won't do anything if tomorrow you will think of me as a mistake." He looks at my lips as i speak then up at my eyes when i stop. "You will be a dream by tomorrow but never a mistake." He closes the gap.

We kiss each other like we have missed each other. As if we where separate at the beginning of time and now we are finally in each other's arms. We stop to breathe, he smiles at me and strokes my face. "A beautiful dream, there's no way someone like you is real."

Im not a dream but i can be for one night.

He gets in between my legs slowly pulling my dress up looking down at my body. I Immediately relax under his gaze and the feeling of his warm fingers on my skin. We get on our knees in front of each other. I unbuttoned his shirt kissing his shoulder and chest.

I unbutton his pants pulling his underwear down with it. His long dick springs out making a puddle in my underwear. "Holy shit!" I cover my mouth not believing my eyes while he laughs. "How long is that?" He kisses my forehead still laughing making his dick jump.

8? 9? What?

"It's 9 but if you want we can stop." I just keep looking at it. It's scary big but i don't know why i just want to be with him. I shake my head. "No i want to but i don't think the condom i got will fit." He nods putting his pants back on groaning when he stuffs his hard dick inside.

"I'll be back."

I take my underwear off waiting for him. I lay down looking back at the stars. It's weird to think that we are made of dead stars. He shines like one and im the supernova. He looks down at my body taking off his pants. "What goes in that head of yours?" He asks.

"Supernova." I whisper drinking in the sight of his body. He smiles laying between my legs after putting the condom on. He was about to push in but i put my hand on his hard chest. "Are you sure?" He kisses me smiling into it. "Weirdly enough yes, im 100% sure i want this with you."

He puts just his tip in making sure he isn't hurting me. I nod encouraging him to go on. He stretches me going deeper and i pulled him into a kiss to distract myself from the pain. He holds my body closely to his.

He moves out groaning before pushing back in. "HMMMM!" I bite my lip. He kiss my forehead before he starts to fuck me. His personality did a 180. He fucks me like the staved man he is. "Fuck Macy, you feel so good babydoll."

I smile putting my legs farther apart. He feels like heaven. I feel every inch of him deep inside me. "AHHHH LUCA!!!" He holds my waist drilling me into the mattress. "Yes baby scream my name." He groans throwing his head back. He starts to repeatedly hit my g spot making me squirt. "LUCAAAAAAAA!"

"Shit yesssss fuckkkkk that's feels amazing Macy!" I cum shaking in his arms. He kisses my shoulder pulling out. "Let me see that ass babydoll." I smile getting on all fours putting my face on the mattress and arching my back leaving my ass in the air.

He rubs it. "You are beautiful." He whispers but i'm not sure if he was talking to me or my ass. He pulls my cheeks apart and licks my pussy. I push against him while he moans with his tongue inside me. "Mmmmm yesss." I moan closing my eyes.

He sucks on it before letting go. "Pussy should not taste that good." He groans licking his lips. He holds my waist slowly reentering my pussy. "Mmm you feel like silk around my dick." He kisses my back before fucking me."FUCKKK!" I moan.

♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾
30 minutes later.

He slams into me taking my breath away. "Mmmmm so tight and wet!" He snakes his hand down to my clit and starts to draw circles on it matching the speed of his powerful thrust.

"I-Im gonna cum again L..LU.. LUCA!!!!!" He groans. "ME too babydoll." He yells panting. I squirt again but im not a squirter so i don't know what's happening right now.

He fills his condom growling which sounds so fucking hot and animalistic. He pulls out and i slowly lay down because everything feels raw.

He lays next to me taking deep breath's looking up. I look at every detail trying to remember his strong jaw line, his sharp nose, his lips, sculpted body and beautiful eyes. "Still a dream?" I whisper.

He looks at me smiling. "Always." He softly kiss me getting up from the bed. He gets his pants but stops to look at me. "Aren't you leaving babydoll?" I shake my head closing my eyes. I don't want to see him leave. "Why not?" I feel the bed dip.

"My body is to soar to walk so im spending the rest of the night. Just lock the door behind you." He puts the sheets over me. The bed moves and his strong hands surround me. "Then im staying." He whispers kissing me. I open my eyes and cuddle closer to him. "Thank you Luca."

"Thank you Macy."