Chapter 11

Macy's POV

Luca takes advantage that Amy went out shopping for the Christmas trip to pack my bags. I whine laying on my bed washing him destroying my room looking for clothes. "I don't want to goooo!"

He keeps packing. "Yes you do, you just don't like the fact that im paying for you but it's a Christmas present and you can't say no." He throws me a thong wiggling his eye brows.

"You are usually so responsible. I can't believe you didn't pack when we are leaving tomorrow."

He walks to me to give me a peck. "I don't want to go. I don't want you to pay for me." I complain hoping he will change his mind. All i can hear is him calling me his and saying he feels for me.

I don't know what he meant but the word 'feel' is enough to scare me. He can't feel anything for me.

"Im used to staying in for Christmas. I can get more studding done and i can work. They pay more if i work on Christmas plus my new raise, it's perfect."

He groans and goes back to packing. "Oh yes how could i forget the magic of spending Christmas in a strip club." I laugh and throw my pillow at him. "It is so. The girls dress up as elves and everything. The waitresses get to dress up as mrs.clause on her slutty youth." He stops to look at me.

"Do you, do you get to keep the outfit?" I shake my head laughing. "No!! What is wrong with you!!" He smiles. " I haven't seen you in that outfit that's what's wrong with me. oh I'm definitely going to get one."

"Im home!!!" Amy sings. I push Luca out of the room. We walk down the hallway him in front of me so it looks like we came out separately. Amy is cover in bags for a week long trip. I push Luca forward so he helps her.

She looks around and gets a bag before handing it to me. "Here i got this for you since your like poor and stuff. Im so awesome." I fake smile putting the bag down with the rest. "No thanks i have plenty of clothes i actually worked to have and daddy didn't buy me."

Her smile drops "i was only trying to be nice." I shake my head. "No you were trying to make your self feel like a good person by treating me like charity, there's a difference." I walk past them to the kitchen so i can make dinner. I can hear them whisper yelling at each other.

It's times like this that it's really hard not smacking her across the face. Then i remember that i screw her boyfriend and i feel better. I never said i was a good person.

"Macy!!!!" Eric yells. "Kitchen!! I yell back and he walks it with pizzas and wings. "I have come to save you from feeding us today."

I laugh putting the vegetables back. "Seriously don't know how you guys survived so long without my cooking." He shrugs. "Luca can cook he just likes your cooking better."

Luca walks in holding hands with Amy. He smacks Erick over the head while i glare at them getting a pizza. "That was supposed to be a secret." They laugh getting their pizza and Eric hands me the wings. "I got the ones you like." I hug him before grab them.

I can feel Luca looking at us but i ignore him. Amy sits on his lap the rest of the dinner.

♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

We get to Hawaii with Eric drooling all over me. I stick a napkin in his mouth so he chokes making Amy and Luca laugh across the aisle. He flips us off getting up.

We walk in to the resort and my mouth falls open. It's already decorated with a Christmas tree and everything. Eric claps "okay fuckers and lady Macy."

"