Chapter 6

Luca's POV

She leans in to look at Eric's book and he takes the opportunity to put his arm around her. "No, thats wrong." She points at his computer shrugging his arm off. She looks beautiful even when doing the regular things.

We have to do an essay for one of our classes. Turns out Macy is in the same class and since she's really smart he asked for help. It bothered me that they would be alone so i asked for help too when i don't need it.

We came to the library and he has taken every chance to flirt with her.

She's really smart, it's kind of a turn on. She leans forward which gives me a perfect view down her shirt since I'm across from her. I want to fuck her on top of this table so bad. We have been stealing glances but it's not enough for me.

I had her twice now, instead of helping me get over her it only makes me hungrier for her body and company. She looks up at me from her book smiling and i know she feels the same way.

It's like she can read my mind sometimes.

She races her eyebrow at me like she can hear what im thinking. She softly laughs covering her mouth making me frown. Holy shit can she? "W-why are you laughing?" I nervously ask.?Eric looks between us in confusion.

"Your face, why are you looking at me like that." I roll my eyes as Eric laughs joining her. Why is he laughing? He doesn't even know what his laughing at. His like my brother and we never fight but Macy makes me someone im not.

Jealous, extremely jealous

I shouldn't be, not when I'm the one with the long term girlfriend but I can't help but want to keep her all to myself. Selfish that's another thing that she has turned me into.

"Nothing. I was just thinking and i didn't notice where i was looking." She nods and hands a paper to Eric. "do you think, you could get me these books? I think they're on the second floor." He nods like an obedient dog before leaving.

"you need to stop looking at your best friend like you're ready to stab him. Now seriously what's wrong with you?" I  move to Erics seat next to her.

"I was just thinking how bad i want to bend you over this table and fuck you. How good it feels when you clench around my dick when you cum squirting all over my dick. How good you taste when" i whisper on her ear making her squirm around in her seat.

She looks at my lips stoping me. "Oka,okay i got it. Now stop." I look at the girls in the table next to us but they are distributed. I softly kiss her neck then suck her ear lobe making her suppress a moan.

"So you don't want to hear how amazing it felt coming inside your pussy? How i loved when you pulled my hair making me eat your pussy?"

I put my hand inside her dress rubbing her wet pussy over her underwear making a small noise. "If you don't want to hear it Macy then why are you so wet babydoll?"

She looks at me begging for me to do more spreading her legs apart for me. I slowly move her underwear to the side putting my finger on top of her clit applying just a small pressure not moving.

"But your right, i will stop." I run my finger through her slit making her softly moan before pulling my hand away.

I move to my sit licking my finger. She looks at me still in shock with her legs open. "What the hell was that?" She groans. "The lady asked me to stop so i stoped. Babydoll you should probably close your legs now." I whisper smirking.

She was going to say something back by Eric got here first. "I got 3 because they didn't have the second one on the list, maybe someone checked it out first." He smiles putting the books in front of Macy.