Chapter 17

Macy's POV

"Look who's glowing." Christina said as i walk past her. I flip her off making her laugh. She's Francisco's youngest daughter. She started working with us a few months back.

I get my plates from Francisco "did you know that your daughter is an ass." He laughs handing me the last one. "I did, she reminds me of you." I laugh walking  away.

She takes away my tray. "Give me that. Jesus Macy you're about to pop. Stop coming to work. I couldn't move when i was that pregnant." I take it back. "I don't need to and i need the hours. Im okay." She shakes her head as i walk past her.

Tomorrow is my due date but all i need is tomorrow off and the day after that to recover before coming back baby free. The Aston's are amazing so all i have to do is push and hand over their baby.

No more pains, morning sickness, craving or sleepless nights because the baby wouldn't stop moving. My mom doesn't even know and it's not because im hiding it but because she's never around.

Thank god

In 3 months i get my nursing degree and i can move on. I can focus on getting a nursing job.

I rub my bump because it's moving. I guess i will miss that. I try to keep the distance i can from the baby even if it's inside me because i don't want to get attached. It's already hard not to when i feel it 24/7.

I serve my table before going back to get more plates. I stop when my stomach starts to hurt. I wince holding it so Christina and Francisco run to my side and that's when i feel it.

My water just broke.

♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

Luca's POV

I put my shirt on. "Luca i will say it this one last time. This is nuts man. You can't marry Amy when you are obviously still in love with Macy."

I glare at him. "I fucking don't so start to get dressed because i need my best man and stop saying dumb shit." I throw him his things.

He shakes his head walking to the bathroom.

I take a deep breath putting my suit jacket on when Gabriel walks in. The wedding starts in two hours in Amy's family Vineyard. My family is here and her huge family is too.

"Are you ready for your funeral, i mean wedding." Gabriel jokes patting my back. "Fuck you."

He laughs "yeah i bet that's all you're thinking about huh? You can finally get laid after how long?"

9 months

"5 years."  He laughs nodding. "The wait is over!" He cheers. I did think about that. Im having sex with Amy tonight. For some reason that makes me uncomfortable.

"Well the fam doesn't like her but we are here if you need anything. Like knowing how to fuck. You do remember that your dick goes in her Virginia right. I doubt she's a mouth girl and it would be a miracle if she's an as" i stop him laughing.

"Shut up. Jesus man there are things that you are meant to keep to yourself. You don't have to say everything that goes through that messed up brain of yours."

God i love my family. They don't like her and they think that im making a mistake. And still they are all here to support me anyway.

She's loves me and i love her. Not the way i do-did Macy but it's a love that it's enough for me. It was before so it's enough now.

♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

Macy's POV

Francisco stops the car and a nurse runs to us with a wheelchair. The pain gets to strong and i can't move.