Chapter 10

Macy's POV

I push him against his bedroom door attacking his neck. "Mmm your so hot." He whispers grabbing my ass. I take off his shirt. "Shut up Jay and fuck me." He smirks taking off his pants. Luca would have undressed me first. No stop.

I take my own dress off and walk to his bed. "Shit, i knew your ass would be amazing." Why do i find everything he is saying so annoying. He can literally say anything and it makes me want to punch him in the throat.

This isn't going to help me with my Luca feelings. It's just going to make me feel worst when we're done. Why do i always get myself into dumb situations like this. I jump off the bed and get my dress. "Sorry Jay im not going to do this."

He frowns "what the hell Macy. What just happened?" I shake my head walking to the door. "I don't want to do this." He holds my upper arm. "Can you give me a blow job or something. You got me hard. You can't just leave."

The hell im not.

"What? No im leaving." I pull my arm but he tighten his grip. "Listen you little slut. Im not getting blue balls because of you!" Fuck this prick. He thinks his so big and bad so i knee his balls. He crunches down holding them and i rum out of his room.

♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

Luca's POV

Macy writes down what's on the board. I like her hand writing better so i copy what she writes and so does Eric on the other side of her. "That's all for today now get out of here." The professor yells.

"Can't you guys see the board?" She smiles as we walk out. "Why kill ourself trying to read what he's writing when we can just copy you while you kill yourself trying to read his writing." I tell her shrugging making Eric laugh.

A guy bumps hard into Macy when we are out of the room and it was obviously on purpose. "Whore." He says over his shoulder.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask and Macy holds my arm. He looks at her "is this your dog you little cock tease?" I push his shoulder with my free hand.

"What did you say?" Eric knows what's about to happen so he pulls Macy back until she can't hold me anymore. "I said that the bitch is a cock tease, a whore that took me into my room for a fuck just to leave. She likes making guys hard and leaving before actually doing anything about it."

I look at Macy and i know she did it. Still the guy is dead anyway. I swing at him connecting with his jaw. "LUCA!" Macy yells behind me but i don't look at her. He punches my ribs and i punch his face.

♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

Macy's POV

I try to take Eric's hands off me. "Let go! He doesn't need to fight." Eric holds me tighter. "Come on Macy the guy came looking for it. He deserves it." Luca puches Jay into the ground. He has at least 100 pounds on Jay so im scared of the damage he could do.

This isn't him. This is my influence on him.

"Luca! Luca stop!" I have never seen him so angry. The campus guards are coming this way. Shit. "Eric i promise i won't do anything but you have to get him out of here before he gets in trouble." Eric looks at the guards letting go.

He taps Luca's shoulder. "The guards man. We got to go now." Luca looks around getting up leaving Jay
squirming around on the ground. He looks at me but i shake my head.

Im to slow. Eric and Luca run off before the out of shape guards can think of getting here.

I look at Jay on the ground and walk away. I don't give a shit about him.