Chapter 29

Luca's POV

I groan looking over the same sentence making Macy laugh. I glare at her "here." She whispers putting a sleeping Alice on their bed.

We are staying at a two bed hotel room for the weekend. I brought them to Disney adventure park for the weekend.

She sits in my bed and takes my book. She has no makeup, a huge bun on her head and she forgot to pack pajamas so she is in her underwear with one of my shirts over it.

She so gorgeous.

"I will read for you and at the end of the page i will quiz you but maybe next time don't take Alice on a trip she won't remember the weekend before an important exam." She laughs and i hold her hands so she doesn't cover it.

"You said you've never been here so i wanted to take you." I blurted out laughing before thinking. She stops and takes her hands out of mine. "You did this for me?"

I look over her shoulder. "No it's for us. We have been doing custody paperwork, studying, and you working. I just thought that it would be a fun first family trip." I finally look at her.

She smiles "it is but now we study so her dad can get a 100." She moves next to me. "An A? Im a B student im not smart like you." I laugh looking over her shoulder at the book. She looks up but neither of us noticed that we were so closed.

"You are, and you will. The secret is being organized and your notes are a mess. Im remaking that later to a cleaner notebook." She holds my mess of a notebook up. It's hard being platonic with her when she's this amazing.

I wake up to Alice crying so my eyes shot open. I don't remember falling asleep. Macy is waking up on my chest with the book open next to us. She groan stretching so the shirt rolls up and her ass is out.

For fucks sake!

I groan getting up moving her to the side and get Alice. "Morning little star." She calms down. I look at Macy. "My mom wants to do a birthday party for her tomorrow after my exam since were celebrating her birthday just us."

She just nods getting up. "Sure, if you're telling me because it's on a Monday, i don't mind you taking her. Her birthday is today anyway and that's all i care about."

I look at her as she bend over to look through her suitcase. I look around the room because i was actually just looking at her ass.

It's a great ass.

"She meant you too." I hear a loud thud so i turn. She's on the floor making me chuckle. Did she just fall on her ass? "What? No. What?" I help her get up. "Babydoll you have to meet them some day." I just keep talking like i didn't say babydoll.

"Hmm okay. Yeah i guess." She practically runs into the bathroom to change. I tried to get her to come with me to drop off or pick up Alice from my parents house but she always finds an excuse.

♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

We blow the candle for Alice together clapping. "Yayyy" Alice cheers making the waiters and waitresses that were singing happy birthday gush over her.

The eldest one gets closer. "You two make a lovely couple and a lovely girl."

"