Chapter 26

Luca's POV

I was about to knock but the door was cracked open. I walk in and her apartment lights are all on. "Ba-Macy!" I whisper yell because Alice is sleeping in my arms.

Why is the door open? I put Alice down on her crib. I walk into Macy's room but she isn't here. I walk in and i try to resist the smile that tugs at my lips when i see it. I walk to the picture of them at a park.

Alice looks about 3 months in Macy's arms but what made me smile is the little picture of us she put in on the corner of the frame. It's us kissing in bed.

She wanted to kick me out but i wouldn't leave without a kiss. When she did i snapped the picture and ran out before she could delete it. She told me it was stupid to take pictures of us but i wanted at least one.

I hear the shower running so i walk out and into the bathroom. I look in the shower and she's naked on the shower floor hugging herself crying.

I know i wanted to hurt her but seeing her broken down like this is something i never want to see.

I groan taking my clothes off. I sit down behind her and trying to hug her but she pushes my hands away. "Babydoll relax it's just me." She still doesn't let me touch her. "I don't care, you took her!" I forcefully pull her into my lap.

"Why would you leave your door open?! Your alone and naked!" I hug her so she stops punching me. "You took her, i don't care about me. I made a mistake and im sorry!!!" She sobs as i stroke her long wet hair.

"She's in her crib." I whisper but she keeps sobbing so i hold her letting my own tears fall. "She meet her grandparents, uncle and one of her aunts. They loved her and my mom is obsessed." I whisper kissing her hair. "Im not taking her Babydoll."

She looks up and i can't help but look at her pout. "I don't want you to hate me." She whispers laying her forehead on my chin. I hold her face making her look up at me.

I frown looking at her. I have every reason to hate her. I completely let go of her. "You should get up. This water is cold and you could get sick." I grab one of her towels and my clothes but she doesn't move.

"Macy?" She nods getting up. The water falls down her body. Her wet hair down to her hips. She turns off the water getting out. She reaches for the other towel but i get it dropping my clothes.

I slowly turn her to dry her hair. I move it to the side and slowly move the towel across her back until i get to her ass. I stop, taking my hand away. "Don't stop." She whispers looking forward.

I drop the towel using the tips of my fingers to trace her spine.

I move down to her ass using both hands now as she throws her head back. I hold her waist with one and slowly move to cup her pussy with the other. I pull her against me letting her feel my hard dick. "Mhmm"

I roughly turn her around for a kiss. I push my tongue in her mouth forcing her to open it. I bite her lip letting go. "I don't forgive you." I tell her looking into her eyes so she knows im serious.

She nods "i know." She whispers putting her hands on my chest before stepping away. I gently grab her neck pulling her back. "But i am going to fuck you." I whip her around so her body is flushed against the wall with her ass to me.

I use my foot to push her legs apart. I move my hand to her pussy. I massage her clit as i bite and kiss her shoulder. "Just fuck me already." She reaches for my hand trying to push my fingers into her.

"I will do what i want." I groan biting down on her neck. "Luca!!" I take my hand out of her pussy making her whine. I bent my knees to position myself against her. I growl as i push myself into her pussy. She's already dripping wet.