NEW CHARACTER

Taehyung Pov.
It's been 3 days after the rejection happened from rosé. I am now heading for a meeting and I decided to have a new secretary since my old secretary were pregnant so I gave her a leave for 9 months. There's an interesting named called Soojin, so I choose her as my new secretary and also she passed all the interviews regarding to my requirements.

Jin: I heard you will be having a new secretary.
Taehyung: Yeah, I did. She's quite young and beautiful.
Jin: owww, hmmmm.. I smell something..
Taehyung: Hyung, stop the crap. I'll be heading to a meeting regarding to the another group to debut.
Jin: I will attend also as a main production manager of the company.
Taehyung: Let's go.

After the long hrs. Of meeting I decided to meet my new secretary.

Soojin: Good day, Sir.

She looks cute and at the same sexy. She's beautiful too.

Taehyung: Starting today, your table will be that one. (Pointing out the table of the former secretary) you are responsible of everything including, making a coffee every morning and also I don't want you to be always late. Understood?
Soojin: Yes, sir.

Obedient girl, indeed. She quickly make herself place to the table and then I continue my works like nothing happen. And then jimin came she saw my new secretary.

Jimin: Oww, you already have one.
Taehyung: what are you doing here?
Jimin: The four girls said, "Sangjangnim, I really want foods." (Mocking them)
Taehyung: *chuckled* you're weird.
Jimin: Hahaha, yeah. Can I give them foods even though they're on a diet?
Taehyung: Okay, just this time.

And then Jhope approach Jimin like he never saw me and starts talking..

Jhope: Jimin, Rosé is here, so the girls decided to be with rosé instead of......

And then he look at me like "what the hell I am saying" in his mind..

Taehyung: make sure the 4 girls will be fine. I don't care about the designer, just make sure the four girls will not be caught by some paparazzi outside.

And then they look at me confused. I decided to move on. I don't care anymore about rosé.

Jimin: *stuttering* o...okay.

And then they walk outside.. a moment passed soojin starts to talk to me.

Soojin: Sir, I just read the report regarding to your plan on debuting a new group in your company.
Taehyung: Why? What's the matter, about that?
Soojin: I suggest that you need to debut a boy group instead of girl group, sir. You have blackpink already, and I don't think it's not the right time to debut another girl group. Fans of blackpink might see it in negative way.
Taehyung: you're right, soojin. Thank you for the suggestion. I will think about it.
Soojin: Sir, want some juice?
Taehyung: Yes, please.

And then she bring me a glass of juice with a note sticking to the glass "Don't forget to rest a while sir and smile ;)" and then I chuckled and smile a lil' bit and looked at her where she is busy reading and typing the documents about the meeting. She's interesting..

--------