PERFORMANCE

Rosè Pov.
Its been 2 days but still I can't moved-on what happened. Aishh it makes me going crazy.

Jisoo:Chae lets go. We must be late.
Rosè:Ne unnie. But where is the two girls?
Jisoo:I don't know. Maybe they arrived early.
Rosè:ok.

And now we are here.

Rosè:Unnie wait a minute I must change my clothes because Its so hot.

Ok so I changed my dress from jacket to croptop t-shirt and a ripped jeans. Few minutes passed taehyung just came in to the studio.

Taehyung:Hello girls I am here to see how you perform and how you sing. So I expect a high performance so surprise me ladies.

I'm dead today this is an individual performance and I can't focus this time because I still remember that moment. Arghhh.

Taehyung:So we can start from the blackpink.

What ?!!

Taehyung:Jisoo unnie will be the one to perform first. And then followed by jennie,Rosè and Lisa.

Jisoo unnie start to perform and I guess I have to calm down myself and forget everything whats on my mind today. Goshh.

Girls:Unnie Goodluck.

And then we just sit.

And after the performance of jisoo unnie jennie unnie followed.

Lisa:Yah jisoo unnie your so hot. Wow.
Rosè:you hit the floor.

And now its jennie unnie's turn. I guess this would be easy for her. She has the charisma and sexiness of her body wearing her favorite black  fit crop top and a short. After she perform I guess I am next so I stand and taking a deep breathe. I can do this. And now I am in front of the person who played my emotion last time. I performed Omona by mix 9. And now I'm giving my very best. And after the performance everyone is clapping except him and I smirked. What a nice sexy performance.

Jisoo:Omo daebak rosè you make the studio so hot.
Jennie:I am so proud of you.
Rosè:Thank you. Lalisa your next goodluck baby girl.

And now I'm done. I must avoid him so I can move on. AigOo.