our first day

Rosè Pov.
We are now heading to T-entertainment. Its our first day as a trainee. But before we enter to the studio room I saw taehyung sunbaenim so I wave him but sad to say he don't even see me. Aishh making myself awkward this time.

Lisa:Yahh rosè lets go.
Rosè:Ne araso.

When we are here some of the trainees staring us.

Jennie:I must have to say we are too famous of this room.
Jisoo:Your right Jennie. We are too sexy today.

Yes we are too sexy today because we are wearing black croptop and a short black ripped jeans. And a white rubber shoes.

Lisa:Ne. Unnie.

After that sangjangnim enter and introduce us to them. After introducing we performed some of our cheography and after that we take a rest. But Unfortunately I have a call this time so I just go out to the studio and so I answered.

Mother:Chae, where are you now baby?
Rosè:Mom I'm with a good hands right now don't worry. And I'm sorry about lastnight mom. You know you understand me why I did that.
Mother:I know it but baby you must give us time to explain so that you will understand.
Rosè:Mom please don't give problem this time I just wanna forget what hapened. I'm sorry ma but I have to hang up this call.

And I ended it with a sigh. I went to the CR to just freshin' up. But someone I heard talking so I walked slowly. And I listened it sounds like a girl and a boy fighting.

Girl:yahh are you really marrying her?
Boy:No. Its just a fake marriage. Don't worry your my love.
Girl:You must tae.

Am I right of what I've heard?!!! Tae??!! Taehyung sunbaenim? Gosh I thought his single but what the hell they are discussing. Aiashhh so after that I go back to where I supposed to be at the CR.

We ended our day with a body that ia so tired.

Jisoo:Gosh my body is aching I can't even move.
Lisa:Yahh unnie I agree with you. But I guess we must get uses of it.
Jennie:Yah stop complaining.
Rosè:I must go sleep first goodnight girls.
Jennie:yahh we are not eating our dinner yet.
Rosè:I'm not hungry unnie. My body need to rest.
Lisa:chaeyoung--a your so thin so eat little.
Jisoo:Your right rosè we only have 3 hours to sleep.
Rosè:Yaaa lalisa I'm always thin and I don't think I don't have any chances to be fat.
Jennie: yahh stop arguing just go change yourselves I'll prepare our dinner.
Jisoo/lisa:Nee.

But instead of following unnie I sleep first. So that my body is ready to face another combat tomorrow.